V

~~~~
Today way the day Annie could be released from the hospital. Oh hell, did she want to get out of there. As much as Annie didn't like her life, she did like school. It was her getaway place. It wasn't because she was popular, it wasn't because she's the sportiest in school, or because she was the smartest. It was because it was the one place her dad wasn't nagging on her. Yes, she loves her dad and how supportive he is, but he was hard about grades.

He wanted grades in tip top shape. No, ands, if's, or buts. It just simply, was. Hayden didn't leave Annie's side the whole way back to the house. Annie's father aloud a boyfriend, as long as she could handle her grades. Although, it wasn't tough for Annie. She hasn't had a boyfriend in a while. Nor, is she thinking of having one.

'You trying out for the play?' Hayden randomly mentions, sticking a chip in his mouth. 'Well I'm thinking about it.' Annie mumbles. 'You?' She continues on. 'Yeah, I'm trying out for the lead.' Hayden practically vaunts. Hayden had always gotten the main role. 'You should try out for carrie.' Hayden entreated. 'Well it is something I'd like to do.' Annie verbalized. Annie thought she'd be good for the play. Of course. She is going through the same thing Carrie has been going through. It was perfect. 'Then do it!' Hayden hymned. 'I don't know' Annie looked down at the beautifully written script in front of her eyes.

A tear slipped down her cheek, wiping it away quick enough that Hayden didn't notice. 'I gotta go see Jayden catch you later!' Annie screams through the loud halls, running away not allowing Hayden to speak. That left Hayden a bit confused.

Hayden still had strong feelings for Annie. But he didn't know what to do with the feelings he had. But, he doesn't understand who she is. I guess it's all apart of love? Right?—Hayden's thoughts.

Annie, do the play. Do it. Do it. Do it. Is all Annie could think of. She knew she'd be amazing for the part, but would it be to noticeable that she's being realistic because the play wasn't fake. It was her life. Managed to be in a play.

The auditions for the play was in 5 days. Annie has been practicing and practicing. She has a scene where she cries over her mother's passing. Which it wasn't acting. It was real life.

"You're broken Carrie! You can't do anything to fix that!" Carrie's father spat. "Don't say that!" John walked in the door." With streams falling from her eyes, "stop it!" John and carrie's father both look at her, confused. "I get it I'm breaking! And I know that i can't fix that because i won't let myself fix that. And I'm stubborn and I won't let you guys fight because I'm breaking. I'd make it easier if I just died." Carrie broke down. "Carrie! Never say that! I love you! Ok? I'm going to do anything and everything to fix you. No matter what anyone says!" John screams, with tears rushing down his fleshed cheeks. Carrie was finally at peace.

Hayden couldn't picture Carrie and John. He could only picture him and Annie. what does he know? he's just a boy, falling for a girl, by accident.

'hayden?' annie stooped behind hayden, as hayden jumped. 'oh hey annie' hayden chuckled nervously. 'are you ok?' annie's eyes glistened. 'yeah, i'm good.' hayden smiled. 'that's good..' then there was an awkward silence, but not long after hayden broke it by running out the school doors, leaving annie confused, as if she did something wrong to him. as if she messed things up.
~~~~