VI

~~~~
weeks later.
hayden summerall
juliana grace leblanc.
the gracious girl,
the one that everyone loves and wants, but she's hard to get. large expectations, she seems happy..all the time, no? she's hurting. we haven't talked in weeks. weeks. we both are in the cast of the play. the main roles, actually.

i have tried speaking to her, she just continued to ignore me. i don't blame her, i ran out of her life at a horrible time, but that doesn't matter. i have a girlfriend now, danielle cohn. she doesn't admire annie to much but i don't care about annie so it doesn't matter.

"annie leblanc please report to the office, annie leblanc" the announcement hollered. that has never happened, they seemed upset. then, i saw annie walking down the hall, sloppily, puffy eyes, strutting to the doors. danielle laughed it off, but me, stood there, guilty, not knowing why.

"babe?" danielle suppressed my cheek. "what?" i sounded a little to pissed. "what the fuck is your problem?" danielle hissed. "did you do something to annie to make her upset?" i ask, completely ignoring her question. "so what if i did?" danielle laughed. "what did you do?" once again, ignoring her banter. "i exposed her." "how?!" "i told the whole school that the only reason she got the lead is because the problem in the act is in her actual life." danielle  giggled, impressed with herself. "fuck you." is the only thing i said before walking out the school doors, fast enough that i didn't even hear danielle respond.
~~~~