Book 1

"kring..kring.." the alarm sounds "hoam..."Elsa said while stretching her arm "here comes another boring day... " she said.  she steps into the bathroom and change her cloth "honey! breakfast is ready " her mom shout,  "be there in a minute mom" she said and grabs her backpack then she runs to the staircase "morning mom" she said with a little smile on her face, "morning honey " her mom said,  she sits down and eats her cereal "Elsa... " her mom said "yes mom" she said with her mouth full "your turning 18 you have to act like an adult have a boyfriend or Something " her mom said to her,  Elsa chocked "boyfriend?" she laughs "i'll never get a boyfriend mom " she said

"but you have too!" her mom shout at her , it was awkward then Elsa said "sorry mom "she grabs her backpack and walks away "bye mom "she said with a sad tone she opens the door and starts walking to school.  when she arrives her friend greets her "hey Elsa!" her friend said "hey Val " Elsa said "why the sad face? " Valentine said "it's just..  ugh... my mom she said i have to get a boyfriend " Elsa said , "really??" valentine said while laughing "well there's a new student today and it's a boy! "she said "but i don't know if he's hot or ugly yet " valentine said  "oh.. ok" Elsa said.  the bell rings "kring.. kring" that means the first lesson is starting,  Elsa sits on her chair then the teacher comes "student's today we have a new student" the teacher said" come in Jack " the teacher said to Jack,  then he comes in "jack introduce yourself "the teacher said.  "ok sir,  hello everyone my name is Jack Frost  i'm 17 , i guess that's it " Jack said. "ok thank you Jack you may sit on the empty chairs" the teacher said . Elsa look at her from the first time he comes in class.  she blushes , her cheek color are deep red she almost looks like a tomato,  then Jack looks around and see Elsa then he smiles he walks to Elsa and sits next to her "hi" he said with a smile on his face.