Chapter 1

Angel was sitting in class he had a new hair cut and had a mouth mask over his face. He was fifteen years old and in high school.
He had no friends so no one really knew who he was or what he did.
He wasn't exactly shy but he did not like too much attention. No one saw him really so he hid behind a mouth mask. No teacher called or talked to him although his grades were good.
He did not have any family, his mom and dad died when he was thirteen. His parents were good people they had great money comming in and he got all of that money. He's pretty much rich but no one knows it.
He doesn't get bully or anything like that but he just doesn't get noticed. He couldn't exactly mind though.
He had heard a new kid was going to come into class.
'Yay someone else to ignore me' he thought and put his head down. He had no one sitting next to him at his table. No one wanted to. So he probably would get some one sitting there.
He pulled his phone out and ear buds then put them in and played a song. He liked calm-ish rock and roll.
Or a bit of kpop when he want to listen to something he can't understand but he knows it has deep meaning.
Angel doesn't pay attention for like half the class because he knows everything already. He was fairly smart.
He was in his own dreamland when someone tapped his shoulder. He looked up to a see a guy smiling down at him. Angel turned down his ear buds and looked at him a bit confused.
"Hello, I'm Bracken, you are?" He asked. Angel could see that he had dimples when he smiled.
Angel didn't speak. He just go a notebook out of his bag and began to write.
I'm angel, why are you taking to me? No one talks to me.

Angle pushed the notebook to Bracken and he read it then took his
pencil and wrote back,

Nice name, but why wouldn't anyone talk to you?  You seem cool.

I chuckled at his response.

You don't know me. You are new and it would be better to not talk to me. I won't talk to you back either

He read it then nodded a bit, before writing one last time

I won't give up easily.

I looked over at him but he was smiling while looking over to the board.
His dimples are cute..