~Chapter 5~

E L S A

I hurried to my dorm because I didn't want to die on the first day. I knew I was going to die, I knew I would be found out and I knew that it would happen soon but I didn't want it to happen right away: I planned on staying alive for at least a year.

The girls dormitory was large and white and beautiful, like the rest of the Paradise. I started to unpack and I was finished before anyone else because I didn't really have that many belongings but I didn't mind.

A picture of my sister, Anna, resided on my bedside table as well as my grandparents and my parents. A small white teddy was on my bed, I called him Olaf. I missed Anna and I missed home. This place was the hardest test and I knew I was going to fail. I wish it wasn't just me. I didn't want to be killed. I landed myself into so much trouble by picking this faction and I was so afraid.

In a few minutes, people began to leave for the grand building known as the Hub. I saw Jake again, standing next to James. Jake looked intimidating as ever. I didn't smile when he looked at me. He was just so scary!

“You will train, fight and learn to defend yourself against “Glace Differents” the freaks who control ice. They will stop at nothing to kill you,” Jake said, with enough malice and hate to make me squirm.

“You will kill them so that they learn their place and stay away from us,” he said and I quivered. This day just kept getting better and better, didn't it? “There are a few basic rules,” Jay continued.

“Don't lie, cheat or fight with each other. Don't sneak out after midnight and try not to kill each other while you're here. Oh and the most important: Never underestimate us. If you decide to be a rebel and lead a rebellion against our leader Pitch Black, we will kill you.”

And on that happy note, the “Welcome!” ceremony was over. But to be honest, I felt more trapped than welcome and looking around, I saw that everyone else was feeling the same. We were told to go to bed at 10 o'clock sharp so we could wake up early at five am sharp and show up for training.

I went to bed feeling unsafe and unwell. This strange new place was not comforting; it was scary, terrible, horrific and definitely a place I wanted to avoid. But it was too late for that. I was going to die and I knew it. It was a huge miracle that I made it this far without being caught. Usually, whenever I was scared, my powers would go out of control and I nearly killed my sister because of it...I cried into my pillow, glad that everyone was asleep.

“Hardly fair,” I mumbled to Olaf, stroking his fur. Hugging Olaf always made me feel happy and calmed me down. I cried myself to sleep as I thought of the many ways that I could die.

------------------------

Please Vote and Comment if you want me to continue and if you liked this chapter :D I love hearing from my readers, it makes me very, very happy :D I'm grounded for this weekend so I might not be able to update but fear not! I'll be writing the chapters in my notebook. c: Thanks :D :D