New beginings

Hello and welcome friends and past readers. I am continuing another part of zunarahs story. It's all over the place but this is completely new since it's actually senior year. And now we begin!

Zunarahs POV
Though summer is ending and school is starting again, I'm actually kind of excited. My life is drama free. I don't have any boy problems. And I start doing soul cycle. Just have to keep it this way for the whole year.

August 20
It's the first day back at school. I'm a senior and senior year is supposed to be the greatest year of high school. I'm gonna be less serious and have a good time. I need chill.
I get my schedule and go to my 1st period.
I noticed pretty much everyone in ye class...... except a new face.
Someone I haven't seen in a while..

Wajahat?
What was he doing here?
The last time I saw him was middle school. He moved to India. But now he's back? He looks hotter than normal and looks like he had a major glo up. He was wearing full Gucci. Which kinda turned me on. Seeing him in his full Gucci made me wonder how could he afford all of this? When I knew him in middle school he dressed like a bum. I'll go talk to him.

Z-"Hey wajahat? How are u? It's zunarah remember me? It's been long time!"
W-"Oh hi zunarah we used to go to middle school together right? U were the one sharting?"
Z-"oh no no That was just a phase I'm much better now:)."
W-"oh cool, how was summer?"
Z-"it was cool I went to New Zealand for a month to study rocks, mostly volunteer work how about you?"
W-"I found out that I was the heir to the throne in India actually, it's pretty cool im just not old enough to take my place so I decided to come back and finish high school in America."

Interesting..... he's so hot! How did this happen?! Life is telling me to grab it by the balls and go for it just this one time. I want to get to know more about wajahat. Not because he is practically royalty but because I've always thought he was a great guy. I'll have no one in my way. This year will finally be my year.