Lunch lunch

Zunarahs POV
It was lunch. It's been a while since I've actually went outside for lunch. The weather was nice so I decided maybe since it's the first day, I'll eat in the quad.
I met up with all my friends. I could see wajahat standing with two other guys looking my way. I quickly looked away trying to avoid eye contact. It obviously didn't work because when I tried to look back I could see him and his two friends walking up to me. He looked like he was about to come say something really important to me.
"Can I steal you for a minute?"
The way he said that was so hot I was literally melting I could feel my face getting red and my friends giggling behind me. Of course I said yes. I got up and walked around to the Townhall behind the school with Wajahat.

When we got around the corner to the back of the school he stopped took my arm and swung me around I hit my head on the wall and screamed in pain. My head started bleeding but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I had a minor cut on the side of my forehead. I guess it was supposed to be cute but it ended up being kind of funny. He felt so bad for accidentally making me hit my head he apologized he said ,"I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen it was supposed to be a cute!"
He took off his Gucci jacket and pressed it on my bleeding four head. His Jack it was more expensive than anything I own my house why would he be putting this on my bleeding head? That was also kind of cute I thought he must really like me. But what if I'm overthinking I shouldn't get my hopes up just yet.
"Again I'm so sorry."
He he looked so worried.
"What did u want to tell me? Why are we even over here?"
........ he didn't speak he just stared at me.
"Let me take you out. This Friday? If you're free?"
DID HE JUST ASK ME ON A DATE?