chapter 22: will u be mine forever?

Shanu: Nandini I wanna tell you a truth without telling which my head will break.

Nandini: what ma?

Shanu: you know manik made us realise our mistake and told us the importance of this relationship of yours and ours. This pureness of mom daughter relationship. I felt really incomplete without you Nandini. I cried my heart out after realising my mistake. I then decided to talk with you. I tried calling you several times but it didn't work so we came in person and talked to you. I am glad that I got my daughter b back.....

Nandini: ma.... Really manik did this all??

Shanu: yes and he told the entire truth of that night as well. I was initially angry at him but soon after he gave me several reasons to forgive him.

Nandini cries happily and hugged shanu.

Shanu: nandu, I want to make up to all the time that I have lost with my grand son. Can he stay with us for a while?

Nandini: but ma... He goes to school.

Shanu: so what? I can make him ready and I will ask Murthy ji to drop and pick him up from school.

Nandini: but I must ask him.

Shanu: there is no tension left for you Nandini.....  We asked him and he happily accepted. Manik helped to convince him.

Nandini: ma...  I am feeling sleepy. Lets sleep.

Shanu: pls sleep with me my kiddo.

Nandini: sure ma... It's been a while since I slept with you.

They returned to bed but sleep was far away from nandini's imagination.  She couldn't help but wonder about manik's behaviour. He helped to reconseile with her mother. He himself told the entire truth and convinced her mother.

Next day morning,

Nandini left to her home along with manik leaving Ansh with shanu. Nandini couldn't wonder about how she is gonna spend a week all alone with him.  But chuckling all the thoughts away, she first decided to thank him for all that he had done.

Nandini: manik.... I just wanna talk with you for a while. Can you stop in a nearby café area...??

Manik: Nandini..... Can I just take you home?? I have an important work held up. Pls we can still talk in the car. It will take about an hour to reach home.

Nandini: oh k. We will talk later.

Manik: are you sure Nandini??

Nandini: yeah manik. My talks can wait.

Manik smiled and drove fast to home. Meanwhile Nandini slept in the car. Soon they reached home.

Manik: you get in. I will just park the car and come.

Nandini: give me the keys manik....

Manik: yeah take it.

Nandini opened the home and it was all dark. Nandini switched on the lights. She was really shocked. The entire house had a sweet aroma of roses. The entire house was not decorated with flowers and candles but still there were bouquet of roses. She smelled till she reached the source of smell. It was obviously manik's hands that were holding the roses.

Manik: I know Nandini I have done soo much mistakes in the past but now when I am with our son, I realized how much happy times I missed with you both

Manik: I know Nandini I have done soo much mistakes in the past but now when I am with our son, I realized how much happy times I missed with you both. Even though I am friendly with Ansh and is like a son to your mom, I still feel something is lacking. All these do gives me happiness but still.... I miss something. I definitely know that's you! That space could be filled by only you. You are the bridge between several relations of mine. I am calling all these relations mine only because of you. Without you, I couldn't have the happiness of being a father. Without you, I couldn't get my  parents in the form of shanu aunty and Murthy  uncle. With the messed  up parents life, I didn't like the fact of marriage. But you made me believe in the institution of marriage. You made me believe that no matter whatever happens you will be there for me. Even though you are angry at me, you still care for me and that is pretty evident. I don't know Nandini but I still feel a need to ask your forgiveness for all my wrong deeds. I have learnt a lesson over the past 5 years without you.
Will you be mine for ever? Will you guide me through the right path and be my shining star?? Can I have the honours of asking your hands for the marriage???

Nandini was overwhelmed by this surprise confession of him.

Nandini: manik.... I first need to thank you for all that you have done to reunite my parents and me. Thank you for every thing over these days. U really made me feel special. That moment of seeing Ansh with you gives me a complete satisfaction and happiness. Thank you for everything manik....!

Manik: what's the answer Nandini?? Pls reply soon..... Suspense is killing me....!!

Nandini: what do you think my answer would be?

Manik: I hope for a positive reply and one more thing, there is no need for you to thank me. It's my duty to keep you happy forever.........

Nandini: oh k. As far as your answer concerns, it may be yes or....

Manik: or...?

Nandini: or.... May be yes??!

Manik: that's means it's a yes? Thank you soo much Nandini. I have been waiting for this moment since ages! You and me will be back together! This time none can separate us because we are getting married that means a bond forever and ever....!

Nandini: yes!

Manik: will you be my better half for this entire life of ours??

Nandini: isn't that obvious??!

Manik takes Nandini in his arms and gives a promising kiss on her forehead.

Now they are ready for the new phase of life " marriage "

With their parent's blessings and their son's love and friends bliss, they tied the knot to be held together forever

With their parent's blessings and their son's love and friends bliss, they tied the knot to be held together forever.....!!!

.......The end.......

*****************************

Thank you all for the wonderful support that you have given to this story. Stay blessed and loved.

And pls vote and comment. I really love to see your comment. I am sorry that I couldn't reply to your comments but I don't know why but I am not able to reply in wattpad app. Could someone help me??