MR. SEJIN SIR

"Yes, yes thank you Mr..." Park Hee Hyo trails on, confused.

"Mr. Sejin, I never caught your surname?" She says with just a hint of confusion and embarrassment. Hee Hyo sits in the kitchen of Aerin's shoebox apartment. So when she sits in the kitchen, she also sits in the living room, bedroom and closet. Hee Hyo praises the lord that Aerin's bathroom does not share the same room as the rest of the apartment, as she'd have to see her best friend taking a dump while she herself is consuming her daily pint of chocolate ice cream.

"Hyo-ah, who are you talking to?" Aerin asks as she wanders around her kitchen, trying to brew one of their daily pots of tea. She is struggling with her task as the kitchen seems to be in a state of disarray.

Aerin asks herself why the dishes are always dirty. She questions why she always leaves them for her to complain about in the morning but when she catches a glimpse of a seemingly starstruck Hee Hyo, she remembers how her best friend has a strange obsession with doing the dishes.

Hee Hyo dismisses Aerin with the flick of her wrist as she continues to talk to "Mr. Sejin".

"Don't you dare flick that wrist of yours in my kitchen, young lady! I even left the dishes for you!" Aerin storms over with her precious pot, water spilling over the sides. Ignoring how the water coats her pyjamas, she continues to lecture the child in front of her.

"I am making you breakfast and sharing my grand tea with you! How da-"

"OH HAHAHA, MR. SEJIN, SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOUR SURNAME IS SEJIN. YOU HAVE SUCH FUNNY PARENTS, MR. SEJIN SIR," Hee hyo laughs as she turns her back to a damp Aerin breathing down her neck.

"I will brew you peanut tea," Aerin threatens right into Hee Hyo's ear. This makes the laughing woman stop. She freezes and turns her head. While that threat would seem quite intriguing and perhaps a bit weird for most people, mentioning peanuts in any way is the worst sin to ever commit in the presence of Hee Hyo.

"It has been lovely speaking with you Mr. Sejin but I'm afraid I have to go. I forgot to turn off my oven," And with that Hee Hyo ends her conversation with the mysterious Mr. Sejin.

"You impatient child. I am landing you your first job as your manager!" Hee Hyo says in between small outbursts of punches.

"Pfft, what manager? You can't even manage your own life,"

"Also, how could you joke about that? You know how I feel about peanuts," Hee Hyo wheezes out as she is out of breath from her intense punching workout. Hyo adds a mental note to perhaps start thinking of hitting the gym every once in a while.

"Yes, Hyo-ah, I do know that you have a bizarre phobia of peanuts and that is exactly the reason why I'll never stop teasing you about it," Aerin chuckles as she settles herself on Hee Hyo's lap.

"You are so mean to me. Now hush, I have something very important to tell you,"Hee Hyo pauses for dramatic effect.

"As your best friend slash manager, I have managed to sell you off to seven infantile boys who actually are 20 plus years of age," Hee Hyo says casually.

"Yes mom, I promise I am taking care of myself; my best friend just sold me off into a gangbang," Aerin laughs as she turns around to boop her friend's nose.

"Boop,"

"Don't boop me. This is a serious situation, I'm not kidding. Go make our tea and I will tell you all about your gangbang,"

"You haven't actually sold me off to a gangbang, have you?," Aerin stands up as panic slowly settles in every cell and fibre of her body. She starts to really let the thought of her best friend selling her off to a gangbang, set in. The most bizarre aspect of the whole situation is how it isn't even that far fetched of an idea. Aerin could see how Hee Hyo could sell her off to seven infantile boys.

"Remember that questionnaire I sent to you on twitter?"

"Yeah?" Aerin recalls that questionnaire vividly. It seemed like a quiz straight out of Quotev so she paid no mind to it, answering the questions with utmost insincerity. Though, she had to admit that somewhere deep inside of her, amongst the insincerest of answers lay an undisputed truth and the hopes of her childhood fantasies. Hee Hyo herself is too ashamed to admit that she too have imagined herself running off into the distance with a prince charming. In this modern day fantasy though, Hee Hyo imagines herself with seven arms, each hand holding onto a distinct member of a certain boy group, as they all run off into the sunset to elope.

"Yeah, yeah, the "bored, single & lonely" one. Yes, that wasn't just a random questionnaire. It was an official application distributed by Bighit," The last words of Hee Hyo's sentence dies down with a few decibels as she braces for impact. She is sure that Aerin would throw the closest object to her trembling hands, and aim at Hee Hyo's precious head.

"Oh my fucking god,"

Hee Hyo stands up abruptly and fumbles around the four-seater dining table, trying avoid Aerin's lethal throws and grappling hands.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD. PARK HEE HYO YOU DID NOT FUCKING SELL ME OFF TO A GANGBANG,"

"Remember that you love me oh so very much and that your bubba, me, has a very beautiful and fragile face that would suffer immensely if damaged. Also it is technically not a gangbang, as the contract only states that you will only "meet and touch bums","

"OH DON'T YOU DARE PULL THE LOVETALK ON ME NOW. IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS, YOUR FACE WILL BE THE ONLY DAMAGED PART, I TELL YOU",

Just as Aerin launches to attack, Hee Hyo turns around and embraces her testosterone filled friend in hopes of calming her down. Hee Hyo needs her friend to be in normal breathing condition in order for her to fully reveal the rest of her diabolical plan.

"HEE HYO used NULLIFY. It's super effective?!?!" Hee Hyo's attempts work as she hears her friend chuckling and melt into the hug.

"You didn't actually sell me off to a gangbang did you?" Aerin mumbles into her friends arms as they start to lull, side to side.

"Technically - no, no, I didn't sell you off to a gangbang but figuratively, - yes, yes I did",