chapter eleven

Appu's POV

We arrived at the restaurant and Dulquer got out of the car and quickly ran to the passenger side and opened the door. He put his hand out, motioning for me to exit the car. He handed his keys to the valet and we walked into the restaurant.

Holy shit this place was FANCY. There was a large crystal chandelier at the entrance and the restaurant was buzzing with chatter. Everyone looked so fancy and were wearing clothes that probably costed more than my tuition.

We waited at the lobby while a waiter came up to us.

"Hi Mr. Salmaan" he said with a smile.

"Hi. I booked reservations for two about an hour ago" he said with a smile.

"Right this way" the waiter replied. Dulqer stuck his elbow out as I put my hand through it and we walked behind the waiter. We were shown to our seats and the waiter handed us two menus.

"I'll be back in about but what can I get you two to drink?"

"I'll have an ice wine please." Dulqer replied

"I'll have the same" I replied as I looked to Dulquer with a smile.

"You like ice wine?" Dulquer asked with a cute smile. God his smile. It literally melts my heart.

"It's my favorite. I don't really like drinks like white wine or red wine. It's like weird and bitter so I like ice wine and cocktails cause their sweet" I replied.

"So then I'm guessing you're a fan of sweet things?"

"I love sweet stuff but I try to control myself though" I said.

"Life's short. Before you know it you're not gonna have enough teeth to eat anything. You'll be old and you'll die" he said.

"Wow I love how that really spiced up the moment" I said with a laugh.

He smiled as he said, "I'm sorry I just feel like I have this fear that if I do something I don't want to or something that makes me sad, I- I feel like I'm wasting all that time when I could be spending that time with people I like or doing things I like."

It amazes me as to how deep of a person he was. I mean you'd think that celebrities would be way too caught up in their lives but I never expected that he'd really think about his feelings.

"Well.. are you bored now?" I shyly asked, fidgeting with my hands on the table. Dulquer reached over and grabbed my hands.

"Like, I said, I like to spend time with people I like" he said as he continued to hold my hands.

"That.. that means a lot. Thank you" I said as I was blushing like an idiot.

The rest of the night we spent talking about eachother and eventually we pulled up at anna's house. He got out of the car and walked up to me. He grabbed both my hands.

"I think you're a great girl Appu. I like you." He said as came closer. I leaned in as we our lips met. The kiss was amazing and it sent sparks through my whole body. But there was just one person who wouldn't get off my mind.

Prashanth's POV

I walked into the house and went to my room. I sat on my bed as I pulled my phone out to type a message.

Instagram

@meghnaverma

@prashanthreddy
hey Meghna! How are you? It's been a while 💓

In about five seconds, I got a reply from her.

@meghnaverma
Hi Prashanth! I'm good how are you?❤️

@prashanthreddy
I'm fine thanks. I actually texted you because I was wondering if we could meet up? I've just been thinking about you a lot lately. Do you wanna go to the movies tomorrow or something?

@meghnaverma
That's so sweet of you! I'd definitely like to meet up because tbh you've been on my mind a lot too❤️

@prashanthreddy
That's great. I'll pick you up at 4:00

@meghnaverma
I'll be waiting❤️
seen at 10:47

If Appu knows what she wants, then I definitely know what to give her.

Thanks for reading!!!

Btw Meghna Verma is played by Nithya Menen