chapter thirteen

Hi readers!! Just a small update. Nithya Menen is too nice to play Meghna's character so I've decided to replace her with..

Tejaswi Madivada

She isn't very known so here are a few more pictures of her

 Happy reading!

Happy reading!

-------------------------------------------------
next day.. 

Appu's POV

Do I really like Dulquer or am I just using him to make Prashanth jealous? I thought to myself. Both of those seemed to be true. I am starting to like Dulquer but when we kissed, I could only think of Prashanth. Isn't that supposed to mean something?

I heard the front door open and Prashanth say something. Suddenly, Meghna walked into the living room with Prashanth. Wtf?!??!

"Have a seat and I'll freshen up and we'll go" he said. Noticing I was there, he pulled her in and kissed her, which clearly took her by surprise. She sat down on the opposite side of the couch. There was an awkward exchange of glances and smiles.

"Uh hey" she said with a smile.

I smiled back. I was just completely angry at this point.

"You like him?" I asked bluntly.

"Uh yeah I guess" she chuckled.

"Poor you" I mumbled to myself. I genuinely felt bad for her but for some reason this jealousy was heating up inside me which caused me to speak to her in a rude tone.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I don't know have fun with him" I said as I left.

I walked up to my room while on my phone. Prashanth walked out of his room but I wasn't paying attention as I was scrolling through Instagram. We bumped into eachother and my phone dropped (on its back thank god). We both bent down to pick it up and our heads hit eachother. We both stared into eachother eyes and I swear I wish I could pause that moment forever. It's like the whole argument never started. It's like there was no Dulqier or Meghna in the way. Just us two.

Just then, my phone rang as I got a call from Dulquer. All the hurt and anger came flooding back to my as I saw his name on my phone. I picked it up.

"Hey babe" I said.

Prashanth clenched his jaw and walked away. I can't just give in and apologize because he started this shit.

"Ouu since when do you call me that" Dulquer asked giggling.

"Since now"

"I like it" he said. "You wanna see a movie?" he asked.

"Won't we be seen?" I said.

"So what? I think I'm ready for that. I want everyone to see this beautiful girl who I was lucky enough to take out"

"Awhhh that's actually so sweet. But you're sure of this?"

"Definitely"

"Let's do it!" I said.

"Great pick you up at 5:00"he replied.

"Alright bye love you". I slapped my hand onto my mouth. I JUST TOLD HIM I LOVED HIM BY ACCIDENT WTF DID I JUST DO HOLY SHIT.

"What?" He said.

"Uhh nothing see you in a bit okay bye" I said as I cut the call.

What did I just do holy shit.

Prashanth's POV

We were at a really fancy restaurant and at this point, I was just bored. I was on my phone.

"Prashanth!" Meghna yelled.

"Huh?" I said as I jerked my head up to her.

"Did you hear what I said?" She asked.

"Uh yeah that's cool" I replied.

"The death of my dog is cool to you?" She asked with a disgusted expression.

"Oh.. sorry?" I said.

"Okay I'm leaving." She said as she grabbed her purse.

"No no no wait please" I said as I grabbed her hand. I pulled her into me and kissed her. Woah I thought to myself. Why did that feel good? The first time was to make Appu jealous but this time it felt real? She seemed to be taken aback by it too.

"Wow" she said.

"Wow" I repeated.

We looked at eachother for what felt like forever until we finally sat down. The rest of the time was actually amazing. We told stories and had a great lunch.

Now I was having a lot of fun, but there was just one person who wouldn't get off my mind.....

New stuff soon!!