Chapter 1 : The Unexplained

I was going down the stairs to get a snack when a sudden bang had happened and it was going on and on and on so i did what a normal 14 year old would do .. I ran up to my room and waited there for about 10-15 min. For the sound to stop I eventually decided to go back down to get my food cuz i was hungry then it happened again but when i got up the stairs it stopped so i go down it begins ive been doing this for 5 min. To see if it was not just a coincidence of me going down and the noise start and me going up and it stops. BTW i was home ALONE.

I was scared , terrified and anxious but i eventually got the courage to go down get my snack or see what that noise was then go back up to my room
Soooo i ran down the stairs as quickly as possible then the noise disappeared as soon as i touched the ground floor i. was .releived but i told myself to go check under the stairs where we keep our christmas stuff and there was nothing soo i carried on to get my snack and be happy again as ....i thought.

As i go get my snack the bang started again i didn't know what to do cuz i don't know where to run i guess so i hid under the table and waited for another 10 min. After that i ran like sonic to go back up to my room but it just can't stop so i decided to just take a nap to get my mind of that when i woke up my mom and dad were home i told them everything but they didn't believe me and said it was only in my head......