Chapter 2 : Shoe Store

We were going to the mall When suddenly the bottom of my shoe peeled off i told my mom and she said "lets go get it fixed" and i said "no its fine i can work with it" she angrily said "no we are going to a shoe store!" "Okay Fine!!!" In a mad mood cuz i desperately wanted to go to the mall.

Couple minutes pass by we found a shop and parked we get into this particular shop and right as we step inside i immediately saw this cashier guy who looked so depressed but i didnt really mind it sooooo we talked to him and gave him my shoe so he can fix it.

As we were waiting i told my mom that i will go look at the shoes that are displayed. I was looking at the price tags to see if i can buy one but on one of the shoes there was a note and this is what it said "291212 , it was him" i was creeped out so i started to think what the numbers meant then i looked up to see eyes looking at me while i was reading the note i quickly ran to my mom and we had the ff. Conversation:

Me: mom we gotta go now!!

Mom: why?? we need to wait for your shoe to be fixed...

Me: just.... Im gonna explain in the car hurry!!

Mom: but *i grabbed her hands to the car*

Me: hurry start the carrrr

Mom: ok ok but care to explian now?!?!

Me: mom heres the thing i found a note in one of the shoes and it said
"291212, it was him" then i explained the following..

Mom: well what does the numbers mean??

Me: idk but im just gonna take a nap to process everything that happened....

Then of coarse i woke up with the note still in my hand my mom was still driving and we were about 20 min. Close to our house and i start thinking what the numbers meant. After a series of talking to my self i finally figured it out. the numbers reffered to the alphabet so 2-B 9-I 12-L 12-L : "BILL!!!" I SHOUTED then my mom asked "what bill?" I said mom the numbers mean bill but "who is he? do you know who is bill?" and my mom just drove and didnt say a word and i felt like she was hiding something from me.

After 20 minutes we got home i asked her again the same question she answered with "idk who bill is.."
"Mom please tell me i know your hiding something from me" and i eventually got it out of her "well u see i worked at that shop before, i used to work with bill and........... He once owned this house" i was speechless and blacked out.

After that i ran up to my room and thought and asked myself "what if that banging from last week was him?? What if hes in this house right now?!?" I asked myself again and agian. So i decided i go ask my mom again "MOM!!" i shouted then she came up to my room and said "what is it??" "is bill still alive mom??" I asked but she only answered with "idk hun but you should sleep we've had a long day" i followed her so i got to the shower, put my pj's on and sleep but i felt like someones in my room with me so tucked myself under my blanket to hope i could get my mind of that and sleep but I eventually did.