Chapter 3 : Attic

After that day i never stopped thinking about that man named bill
that maybe is still lurking in the shadows of our house or possibly haunting us. If hes still alive then where is he? If hes dead then......

Hey! Stop thinking about it, it probably was a cat? Or a mouse? But can they create such banging sounds?

Too many question in my head that are never answerd. Sigh. I continued walking to school. Its pretty gloomy out today. I reached the entrance of the campus and started walking to the classroom.

I hear them laughing again it's always like this. They talk about trending stuff and i always stay quite although i know what they're talking about. Maybe even know more?

But i know they're hiding something, we're hiding something. Yeah sounds clichè right? Haha.

And i also know they're more. Alot more unusual and intresting than they look. Trust me.

We had alot of encounters in this classroom, well actually in all of the rooms we stayed at. You see, we've been classmates since...idk first grade? Until now 8th grade. and seems like we're being followed by some....

I sat at my seat and stayed quiet this is my every morning routine. First period ended and its break time i didn't go to the cafeteria and just went to the garden. I got there and to my surprise my bestfriends are there.
P.S they're in the other section thats why I didnt mention them earlier.

"Hey!" Juniper called while waving her hands.

"Wassup Rhosyn" River shouted.
I prefer to be called Rose but whatever.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?"

"We didn't wanna eat so we came here and you?"

"The same reason, may i ask a question?" I said "are you still into you know creepy stuff?" I asked its been a year since we last get to be classmates.

"Rose you know we never change.why would you even ask?" She giggled.
She's so cute. She's the youngest in our group.

"Hey your being quiet River what happened to you?" I said with a joking tone. This guys the second oldest but his mind sometimes goes from an 8thgrader - 1stgrader.

"Huh? Nothing" suspicious. Hmmmm.
"Don't mind him Rose someone just asked something to him" tsk. then tell me.

Also i explained them what was happening to me and the bill thing they seemed intrested. We decided to check it out in the weekend.

×+×+

The days passed by and its weekend we met up at the local convenience store near my place. We talked about what was going on for the week before we started walking to my house.

I told them the letter and where the sounds are coming from. We made theories and assumptions of what are going on.

"Hey Kids come down stairs if you need anything!" My moms voice is so loud we could hear her from the rooftop to think.

"Hey...."

"Hey...."

"RHOSYN!!"
I got back to reality when they shouted i was so into thinking i forgot they're here.

"Why dont we just look into you basement or attic to see if bill left something"

"sure" we stood up to go. I actually didn't wanna go cause even tho im so into paranormal the attic and basement has this vibe to it that makes me shiver. Though we had a sleepover at that basement when we were eleven but i already had the vibe at that time.

Danggit. I guess i have no choice.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ