When that shit...

A new year was beginning at Hogwarts, the famous witchcraft school.

Harry and his friends were getting off the train while chatting and telling each other about their holidays. Ron once again explained to Harry how sad it was that he could not come with him to the sidewalk to buy his things and how much to have met Tom Kidderle, the youngest and famous dawn. Harry then explained to him again that he was disappointed that he had not been able to come but that Snape had not wanted to let him out to test him on some of his abilities.

So they were all three smiling and laughing at insignificant things and trying not to think about the fact that in the distance, through the fields, the land and the houses, Lord Voldemort, still alive, was transforming every second of life into survival for every being he decided to kill for whatever reason.

However, from a distance, Draco Malfoy remained silent but noticed that the eyes of his nemesis did not shine the same shine for a long time already.

What he did not know was why his godfather knew him, but he refused to tell him that it was up to the Gryffindor to tell him the reasons for the change.

Draco was angry, because he who had been in love with the little brown since the moment he met his eyes could not do anything since this man he loved refused to talk to him and saw him as an enemy. All that remained was his friends, but they were not doing anything, Draco had the impression that Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger cared more about their newcomer luck than the misfortune of their so-called best friend.

It was in times like this that Draco felt his heart break with pain. He had the impression of melting into the emerald green eyes, when he had met at Mrs. Guipure when he was eleven years old.

At first he was surprised to discover he could be gay. Then Harry had refused his hand. His pride had taken a hit. But somewhere he understood Harry's behavior, he had said awful things to the seamstress, but his mother was there and he had to behave like a good Malfoy.

And it had cost him dear, since the first person he loved then, hated him. And today, Harry was bad and he could not do anything. He knew all the more that something bad had happened, his godfather screamed with rage when he arrived at Malfoy Manor when Draco was alone.

And when Draco asked him what was wrong, his teacher simply said it was not humane to be so cruel.

He had obviously first thought of Voldemort, but when his parents came home and asked him where he was not to be there for a meeting of the faithful, Severus had simply told his mother bitterly that to be a spy, he had needed the trust of the enemy and so he could not be free all the time. Draco had understood then, Severus had not talked about Voldemort but about Harry and what made him so sad, maybe even that Voldemort was not totally innocent in this story. The students returned to their school and the first years were distributed in the different houses.

The classes had resumed and life within the school with her. It had been two weeks since the classes had started again and Harry had an appointment with his potion teacher. He arrived at the door of the classroom and knocked on the door. The monotone voice of his teacher then told him to enter and once the door closed. The teacher gave the young man a small smile before asking if he was feeling better. Harry shrugged.

- My externally visible wounds are better unfortunately those of my heart that hurt me the most. But thank you teacher, without you I do not know if I could have held a long time.

- Your friends still do not believe you ...? Snape asked with frowning brow.

- Do not throw stones at them. They do not want to think of external misfortunes whereas today more than yesterday, the war is approaching.