Chapter Ten :)

“Hi Liam,” I said, approaching him as I walked past his locker.

“Erh, hi Aleesia,” He said closing his locker door and turning to face me.

“What’s your next class?” I asked with a smile.

“Chemistry..” He laughed, obviously remembering what I had said the other day.

“Yea,” I laughed, glancing down to the floor. “I don’t think I’m in that class.”

“What have you got then?”

“Home Economics I think…”

“Ah, Lucy’s in your class, right?” He asked, moving his hand up to scratch his head.

“She is, yeah.” I replied bluntly.

“Listen,” Liam said suddenly, “I am really sorry if Lucy says, or does, anything inappropriate towards you.”

I bit down on my lip, holding in the words I really wanted to say. Instead I replied with, “Don’t worry its fine.”

“You’re a really nice girl, Aleesia.” He smiled, dropping his glance down to the floor. “She gets jealous when I speak to other beautiful girls…”

I couldn’t believe what I had just heard, Liam calling me beautiful? But then I remembered what Louis had said about how I shouldn’t act interested in him… so that’s what I did, I let the excitement disappear.

“But, you know, its fine for her to speak to guys.” Liam continued, rolling his eyes.

“I just don’t understand some girls.” I laughed, shaking my head.

“Neither do I, most of the time.” Liam agreed. He waited a moment before glancing back at me. “You’re different though.”

“How am I different?” I asked, seeming slightly confused.

“I’m not sure, exactly. You just aren’t... crazy.” He replied with a smile.

“I’ll take that as a compliment?” I giggled.

I had a quick flashback to what Louis had said. I decided I had to quickly move away from Liam before I had the chance to find myself flirting with him.

“Well, I better run. I’ll see you later.” I said before turning away and began walking to class.

“See you later, Aleesia.” I heard Liam say.

When I reached the end of the hall, I looked back and realised that Lucy was now standing beside Liam in front of his locker. I shook my head and laughed. Luckily I had left when I did otherwise world war three would have begun no doubt. I turned back around and continued walking to Home Economics to meet Harry.

***

“Did you see Lucy today?” Harry seemed shocked.

I looked around the classroom and noticed that Lucy wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

“Only before in the hall… Where is she now?” I replied raising an eyebrow.

“I’m not sure; I saw her crying this morning.” Harry said.

“I wonder what happened.”

“She probably broke a nail.” Harry laughed.

I laughed and whispered, “I saw her in the hall with Liam before. Could something have happened with them do you think?”

“Liam’s head over heels in love with that girl. He’d never do that.” Harry replied shaking his head with disagreement.

“But He’s done it before.”

“Done what?”

“Broken up with her,”

“Really?”

“Yes. But got back with her a few days later...”          

Harry shrugged; he wasn’t too concerned about the whole relationship thing between Lucy and Liam. I guess no one really was anymore, apart from me of course.

“Well, maybe then.” Harry changed his mind. “If I was him I would have broken up with her a long time ago.”

“You’re just impatient with people.” I giggled, nudging him softly.

 “And she’s just crazy.” Harry said.

I ignored his last comment and added, “Liam’s really gentle and patient.”

“I can be gentle and patient!” Harry argued, yelling it out loudly, which caused the rest of the class to turn around and stare.

I giggled and looked up at Miss Carly who was frowning at us both.

“Sorry Miss.” Harry whispered, trying to contain his laughter.

I swear Miss Carly had no such clue what a sense of humour was.

                                                                       ***

Leave a review maybe? :) Pretty please? x