Chapter Three :)

“Harry Edward Styles!” I screamed into the phone.

“Woah! What?”

“Why would you write that on my arm? Liam saw it for himself… I’m so humiliated!”

Harry let out a giggle, “You never know, it could have all been for the right reasons.”

I sighed, I couldn’t be mad at Harry. “I just can’t believe he could read it.”

“Well I’m sorry, but I think you should be happy that he saw it.” Harry said, calmly.

Harry was always cheerful and he tried his best to prevent arguments with anyone. That’s what I loved most about him. Harry had a very unique, cheeky, smile that he would flash when he sensed that someone was annoyed with him. Flashing his smile worked every time, especially with me; how could you remain annoyed after looking at that? 

“Oh well.” I said, smiling at the thought of Harry’s smile. “So, Liam came over and talked to me on the bus…”

“Oh, really?” Harry said without much expression, as if he had seen it coming. “What’d he say?

“Well, he thought I was annoyed with him back in study because of my freakish move.”

Harry laughed, “What was your excuse?”

“I said I needed to use the bathroom-it was such a lame excuse, right?” I laughed also.

“Kind of, yes. Well I’m glad things are working out for you… I just wish I could find someone special.”

“But Harry, you will, I promise. You will honestly find them in the weirdest way and it’ll be very unexpected.

It happens every time.” I said reassuring him.

 “Well I hope that’s soon.” He said with his voice slightly lowered.

We spoke for a few minutes longer before hanging up. I walked downstairs to help mum prepare for dinner and got my little brother showered and dressed before it was ready. Sam and I then set the table for the three of us and sat down to eat.

“How was your day Sammy?”  I asked with a big smile. He was absolutely the cutest little boy I have ever seen and the words that came out of his 5 year old mouth were beyond adorable.        

“Goooood. My teacher gave me a sticker.” He said in his tiny, little voice.

“Oh really, what was it for?” Mum asked raising her eyebrows.

A smile spread across Sam’s face, “I kicked the soccer ball the fur-ver-est.”

“You’re going to be the best soccer player when you’re older!” I said with joy. It was obvious that Sam felt so proud of himself.

“So, Aleesia, did you see that the next door neighbours are selling their house?” Mum asked.

“Ah, no I didn’t.” I replied, “Since when?”

“Well, apparently a while… I never saw any sign up until this morning though.”

“Hmm, hopefully this time we don’t get an old couple. They were lovely, but I’d prefer a couple of hot, surfer guys around my age...” I said cheekily winking at mum.

She laughed, “You wish, sweetie. I’d like a nice gentleman for me, thank you.”

Dad left us just after Sammy was born, 5 years ago. Mum, still to this day, does not know why or where he left to, all that was left for her was a note scribbled on from dad and divorce papers that just needed her signature. But my poor mother never had any time for dating anyway- well that’s what she said- she was always too busy with Sammy and me to worry about that sort of stuff.

We ate our meals and I washed the dishes before heading up to bed. I decided I should have an early night since I planned to go for a run in the morning before school. I lay in bed thinking about my day along with a few other different things before slowly, eventually drifting off.

                                                                                                ***

Hope you enjoyed it :) xx