Death

* After story you might wanna read the authors note

I'm still confused. Who are those guy out there? What does he want with my father? Why does my dad have stab marks all over him?

"Check in the rooms. " I hear in the background. Wait how did they even get in? Didn't we have an alarm system? OMG, where is Liam?

"Hide." he whispers again, I drop to the floor and crawl under the bed.

"Got it Harry. " I'm guessing there's two guys here. If he know's them then why does he want me hide? What company is he apart of? Am I really in danger?

"Oh Harry look what we have here. " I hear the guy in the background say, although the voice is higher now.

"Please Harry, Luke dont do this. " I hear my dad say in the background. It sounded as if he was crying. Wait so he does know these people? and don't do what?

My mind is racing I can barely think.

"BOOM!!!!" I hear in the background.

"Zayn would be so proud." the guy in the background says with a giggle. "I can't believe you killed Issac." Another voice says. Wait did they just kill my father? "Check under the bed. " the other guy says. When it hits me that I'm under the bed.

"You must be Isaac's daughter. " The guy says in a creppy voice.

"Yes, nice to meet you. " I say to the guy, who pulls out a bag of whatever, pulls some leaves out and stuff it up my nose, that's all I remember before.....

Harry's POV

"No wander Isaac kept her hidden she's very beautiful, I can tell you that. " I smirk as Luke contiues to drive heading to the building. Zayn would be so proud of me and maybe he would give me a raise who knows.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he had his reasons. " Luke says. I honestly think Luke is crazy, obviously he doesnt agree with what we do here, he is just here for the money. Me I enjoy ruining people's lives. Call me evil or the devil, but nothing makes me laugh more than when they plead "Pleaseee dont take me. I have a boyfriend. " I laugh at the memory when I took that girl Amelia in and she was crying and pleading and I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction.

"I don't think its right, you know taking girls from there homes and using them to have sex because people are to lazy to get there own girlfriend. " To be honest who doesnt like to bang here and then, who doesnt like seeing people suffer. Ever since what my own father did to me, I can never look at a human being again and say I forgive you, or say you deserve mercy. No one deserves it because at the end they will use you.

"Luke just shut up and drive. " I say rolling my eyes. Of course I dont like wat Luke says or believe, but I only give him leave way because I kindof like him and he was the reason why I found out about this place I will absolutely do anything to keep him safe, I will always protect him.

~

Zayns POV

You know I'm not gonna lie I kindof do feel bad of letting go of Isaac. He was my best employee but when you don't get with the program then you have to face the Consequence's which is usually...

Death.

If you can't work with the program, then you have to give up everything and to be honest this was just a test to see if I could really trust him. Once I found out what happened to our other door man when Isaac killed him, when he wanted to have sex with his daughter I knew that something about his daughter had to be special other wise he wouldn't keep her hidden.

As I hear the buzzier I realise Harry and Luke have completed the task. That was the only reason why I asked them to do it because I know they would do it, although Luke does complain sometimes but his the best I've got.