Just a Dream

He just got up and left. I thought he was a tab nice, but he is an ass. Its a good thing he left because I was gonna smack him again.

This is terrible, I didn't even do anything at all. Zayn or whatever he is, is never gonna be loved. He is a sick man that has nothing better to do with his life.

Since for like ever I believed my dad was a loner, that he had no friends. Apparently he had a lot. My dad kept all these secrets, for the longest and I was so dumb to not even notice.

Maybe the basement, he doesn't do animal jobs, he does sex jobs and porn shit. I knew it from the beginning. How could I be so blind?

Now he is dead and Liam oh my poor Liam. Did he survive where did he go?  I swear to God if any of them ever touch Liam i will seriously lose my shit even more. I miss Liam oh no words can describe how much I miss him. I need him right now and i dont know what my fate is but as long as Liam is safe then im kindof okay.

All I have around me is mice, cockroaches, and me breathing. Atleast I have time to morn, and think.

How can someone's life get ruined all in one day?

Liam's POV

As I walk back and forth accross the emergency room. Not even one nurse has came by yet. They keep saying because "I'm not family." Which is bullshit. Technically we are family because im dating his daughter and I plan on marrying her so that counts as well.

Finally, I see a lady come out, the same lady from before, well honestly she looks like a college student. She has brunette hair that flowed down her back and she has brown eyes.

"What's your name again?" She questions. Me as she holds a clipboard in her hands.

"Liam, Liam Payne." I say to the women. "Well technically here on this sheet of paper, the only family member of him is Elena Argent." She says, looking down to her sheet.

Can't they just understand,  she's making this so complicated. "Yes I understand that I don't know where she is and her phone keeps going to voice mail, but I'm her boyfriend and I'm the one who found him." I explain to the lady. She puts her finger on her head as if shes thinking.

"Fine go in but if anybody asks your name is Elena Argent." She says, with alittle giggle.

"Thanks so much miss..." I forgot I didn't have her name, "Miss. Smith or just Sophia." She says smiling.

"Well here come with me. " she says, starting to walk.

***

As we finally reach a brown door, she opens the door, it wasn't much of a patient room  it was more of a office.

What in the world.

The room consist of just a desk, with three chairs. Its not much but it isn't less. She then pulls up a chair and motions for me to sit, she then walks over to the other side and sits down.

As I sit down, she pulls out some files and it was quiet for a few seconds, it looked as if she was reading over information. Maybe shes an intern working here because she looks very young to just be a doctor. "Um well Mr. Isaac lost a lot of blood, like a lot. So we are going to try everything we can do." She folds her hands and looks up to  me for the first.

"What happened to him?" I question the lady. Oh wait Miss. Stacy. "Well he was shot in the shoulder, stabbed in the torso and shot in the leg. I'm pretty sure that they are doing all they can. Right now he is in surgery, so whenever they are done we will know the results." She smiles politly.

As the door opens I turn my head around and its a man who has dark brown hair and he is wearing one of those doctor outfits. "Hello Dr. Somerhalder." The lady stands up, "Who is this gentlemen?"