☕ Coffee with Masti..!! 🙌

Hey! Every one. So guys hope u liked the previous parts. Please comment or atleast hit the vote button (how will i know wheather you like it or not). So here's my next part...

Enjoy reading..👍

Recap : Mujhe Neend Na Aaye.. Mujhe Chain Na Aaye..!

All 4 were thinking about each other and didn't realise when sleep took over them.. And they all went into dreamland.. Dreaming about their respective partners...

Next morning.

Finally the most awaited morning comes.. Both girls wake up enthusiastically and freshen up.. Sadit go and ask permission to his parents and more like inform as they won't really deny.. They both agree not before making them understand well to take proper care of the girls and come back on time.. Both get happy. And finally all arrive for breakfast.. As the elders smile seeing the glow on the kids faces.. And tease them.. As all laugh and Preena thank them for giving permission.. They again explain and ask them to take care and enjoy.. Finally both boys and girls go to their rooms.. Boys get busy in the surprise preparation.. While the girls decide to study for an hour before they'd start getting ready to leave..

Soon after finishing their work.. All 4 of them start getting ready.. Sameer decides to wear a normal black and white stripped t-shirt.. And a blue denim jacket with blue pants.. And wears black shoes..

Unknowingly even Naina chooses a blue dress with brown belt for herself

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Unknowingly even Naina chooses a blue dress with brown belt for herself.. She wears a neckless of brown colour closely attached to her neck and wears brown coloured sandals.. And a charm bracelet in her hand..

Pandit decides to wear a white t-shirt with a golden brown jacket and blue pants and brown shoes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pandit decides to wear a white t-shirt with a golden brown jacket and blue pants and brown shoes.. And a watch..

 And a watch

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Samaina ff - Love Never Ends 💖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें