Piper Finds The Seven

Piper scrolled through her new monster-proof phone. She typed in the search bar: "The Seven" as a joke.

250 videos showed up.

She clicked on the first one.

"Hello," A girl about ten said. She had raven black hair in a bun, and sea-green eyes surrounded by big baby blue glasses. She had a golden tan, and wore a green sweater and a black skirt with a pair of black converse high tops. "I'm Kendall, I go by Dall. This is my new YouTube channel that I run with my six best friends, Andy, JayJay, Ben, Emily, Scott, and Leia.

"Hey, I'm Andy." Says a boy with platinum blonde hair and dark grey eyes. He was also about ten and wore a flannel blue tee shirt, and wore beige khakis, and black Nikes.

"Wassup! I'm JayJay." Said girl with corn blonde hair in a side braid, icy blue eyes, and was wearing a "Pink" crop top and ripped jeans with a black beanie and a pair of black converse. She looked almost ten.

"I'm Ben," A boy with short choppy dark brown hair and color-changing eyes with a Cherokee complexion. He wore an under armor tee shirt, red basketball shorts, and orange basketball shoes. He looked about eleven.

"I'm Emily," A girl with dark black hair, that went down to her waist and was left down, and dark brown eyes. She had an Asian complexion. She looked nine, and wore a brown dress and horse-back riding boots. She had a large smile on her face.

"I'm Scott." An African American boy with curly ginger brown hair and golden eyes. He wore a long tee shirt and long jeans. And a pair of riding boots.

"And lastly, I'm Leia." She had a Latino complexion and was very short. She had light brown hair and light brown eyes. She wore a greasy white tee shirt and jeans. She looked about eight.

"And it's Dall back here. We are all ten, and are going to start with a video of a cover of Call Me Maybe with me, and JayJay."

The screen switched to a stage with the two girls on stage with white shirts and jeans. Their hair were up in ponytails.

Dall:

I threw a wish in the well

Don't ask me I'll never tell

I looked at you as it fell

And now you're in my way

I'd trade my soul for a wish

Pennies and dimes for a kiss

I wasn't looking for this

But now you're in my way

JayJay:

Your stare was holding

Ripped jeans, skin was showin'

Hot night, wind was blowin'

Where you think you're going baby?

Dall and JayJay:

Hey, I just met you and this is crazy

But here's my number, so call me maybe

It's hard to look right at you baby

But here's my number, so call me maybe

Hey I just met you and this is crazy

But here's my number, so call me maybe

And all the other boys try to chase me

But here's my number, so call me maybe

Dall: