Aleks!

James P.o.V.

I took in a deep breath, my heat pounding in my chest. My fingers were trembling, and my stomach was in knots. I looked up at the man in front of me. He was holding his head up with his hand, looking bored, his eyebrows raised. I gulped and took another big breath. "I... I think I'm in love." Seamus blinked, and sat up slowly, dropping his hand from his cheek. He searched my eyes for an answer, for a reason. When he didn't get one, he rubbed at the bridge of his nose. 

"You're an idiot, you know that?" Seamus groaned, throwing his head back. I shook my head, gritting my teeth. 

"Seamus, I'm not fucking kidding," I said, my voice raising. I quickly dropped my head, telling myself to quiet down. We didn't want to wake up Aleks... "He's... He's fucking amazing." 

"You hated him like, a month ago. You've only known him for a month! You're not in love," Seamus scoffed, shaking his head. "You're acting like a middle school girl." 

"I still fucking hate him. And yeah, okay, I haven't known him long... But..." I ran my fingers through my curls. "But there's just something about him that I can not get over." 

"I'm actually really fucking disappointed in you right now," Seamus said. I looked up at him. He removed his glasses. "This is probably one of the stupidest things you've done." 

"Oh, and what is that?" I snapped, digging my nails into my palms. He rubbed at his eyes, and smiled. 

"Falling in love." Seamus croaked. I felt a smile spread across my own lips. 

"Hey." I turned to see Aleks standing in the doorway. His hair was ruffled and messy. Dark bags circled his eyes. His clothes were disheveled. He had a bit of drool dried on his chin. He looked wonderful. 

"H-hey," I stuttered, trying to take a sip of my coffee casually. I sucked in a deep breath, making coffee shoot into my throat and choke me. I coughed and sputtered, and cleared my thoat, giving Aleks a nervous smile. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"All... Right..." He reached into the cabinet, and grabbed the box of Cherrios that were stored at the back of the cupboard. His limbs stretched, and his back popped. He let out a sigh and a hum as he ripped open the box. "What's going on today?" He asked, looking back at us. I looked over at Seamus, who swallowed at me, twitching his left eyebrow up. We turned back towards Aleks. He stared at us, and shook his head, going back to tearing open the cereal bag. "You guys are really quiet today... Is something wrong?" We stared at him longer, and he bit his lip. "Do you want me to go?" 

"No, no!" I shouted, practically jumping out of my seat. He flinched at my sudden movement and frowned. 

"Damn, dude... Okay," He huffed, reaching for a bowl. Seamus clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, and I glanced over at him. He widened his eyes at me once he got my attention, like he was saying "what are you fucking doing, you idiot". I shrugged, clenching my jaw, and looking away from the blond. I looked back over at him to see he was waving his fingers in front of his neck, telling me to cut it out. I took a deep breath, and turned my attention back towards Aleks. He was grabbing the milk from the fridge, squatting down do he could see into it better. He stood back up, milk in hand, and went back towards his cereal, pouring the milk in the corner of the bowl, keeping the cereal dry on top. He put the milk gently on the counter, and picked up his spoon, taking a small bite of the cereal. He chewed it quietly, and leaned against the counter, his butt sticking out slightly. God, I couldn't help imagining seeing myself slapping his cute little ass softly and kissing his shoulder blade. He would smile up at me, still munching on his cereal, and say something like "didn't you do that enough last night?" I smiled big to myself, staring at him. I then felt something small hit the side of my head. I jumped out of my day dream, and looked down at the table, seeing a rolled up gum wrapper sitting next to me. I looked up at Seamus, who was popping a piece of gum between his teeth. He shot me a dirty look, and did that motion again, only a bit more violent. I dropped my hand from my cheek and sat up straighter, trying to look cool and collected. What is WRONG with me? Seamus groaned, and stood up from the kitchen table.