Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

UNIDENTIFIED

“I’m leaving,” she said trying hard to stand breath fine & contemplate things thoroughly. Brit was taking a bath while the other one is taking her breakfast. She heard them bid goodbye before she shuts the door. She shrugged. Waking up one morning with a different ill feeling towards other person feels so bad but Brit can’t blame her for thinking dreadful about her as a woman. Well, she’s a woman too but at least they could do that thing in private and consider other peoples feeling. Consider her innocence.

*march song*

“Crap!” she snapped out of her thoughts earlier upon hearing the sounds. The ceremony started, right when she steps on the gate and right when the gate closes itself. A Piece of crap. It slipped her mind about the whole thing as crappy day like Monday. THE CEREMONY EVERY MONDAY; how did she ever forget about that? Her day underway to be a crap very early in the morning. The shitty hormonal fight incident, the oh-so-awkward moment at breakfast, and the oh-so-late first period are really a crap!

She had no choice but to stand there, crosses her arms to her chest and hopes that the speaker providing the sounds malfunctions itself so that the gate will be open widely. Maybe the rain will just come from nowhere and pour it to those who were doing the ceremony so that they’ll stop themselves from singing.

“Fuck! I’m fucking late!” a guy shouted from behind. What’s with the fuck thing—oh, sh*t! The sudden memories from that daylight flashed on her mind and made her pissed again. Those cannibals were getting on her nerves. It was their fault why she’s late. If she could just woke up so early, she could have seated on her seat waiting for her professor, not standing here like a toad waiting for those staffs to finish singing.

*Bell Rang*

She hurriedly runs towards her classroom which is unfortunate for her because it was at the north part of the university. She was breathless upon reaching the room and felt relieved when the professor was facing the board while writing her lessons. She silently walks to her seat and inhaled a lot of air to relax herself.

‘Oh, thank you goddesses for not being spotted late,’ she thought. She seated at the front row. Her professor may like her that much even if she’ll realized that she was late since Portia is half making it to the top of the class on her subject.

“Hey, why are you late?” her guy classmate from behind asked her. She turned and faced him. It was Bill. Her oh-so-gay classmate. Oh, she wonders if he’s really a gay to think that his close friends were girls.