Begining

Lucy's POV
I sit alone at the guild, book in my hand, I sigh it's been a hole year since Lisanna came back from the 'dead', when she first came back the guild partyed for two whole months, the place was a mess but it did not matter seeing everyone one soo happy like that who cares how the guild looked, after about a week into partying I needed money for rent I tryed asking natsu but he would not listen to me so I took a solo Mission nothing too hard, I kept trying to ask if the rest of the group to go on missions with me but to no avail well Grey took me in hard missions when I really needed the cash, we both had a lot of fun on them sometimes we just went for fun anyway everytime I would come back from a mission or just even going to the guild people would ignore me, it hurt but I tryed not to let it show.
I'm just thankful that a few people wanted to talk to me e.g. Gray and Mira I loved them both soo much and for some strange reason the thunder god tribe and Gajeel would also talk to me, I'm not complaining though they are every interesting people.
I close my book getting bored of it, I'm way into my thoughts to even read the thing anyway, I look around the room everyone is just chatting hm I'm glad they are all happy, another sigh comes out of my mouth.
"Are you okay Lucy?"
I look up to see Mira, she smiles down at me but with concern in her beautiful blue eyes.
"I'm fine Mira just a little bored that's all" I smile back at her, I feel bad for lieing but in truth I was never ever gonna tell her about how lonely I have been feeling.
"Why don't you go on a mission, I know you have been getting stronger so why not Challenge yourself and instead of easy ones try fighting a monster" Mira knows I have been training but I'm still scared
"I know the perfect one for you" she beams "trust me Lucy you'll do great" she pulls out the puppy eyes and I just could not say no "fine"
She giggles and runs off to get the request.
What did I get myself in for?.

Hey guys sorry for the short start but I just wanted to see how this went so if you like it and want more please do tell me and feed back would be great too thanks
Love Cute_Kawaii ~