Chapter 7

Hello, kit-kats, I know it's been like forever, I am sorry to say that I won't continue writing it with turtle, I honestly have had no communication with my old friend, however, I feel like I should finish this story, even after so long.  

I had a special someone remind me about it, and I simply felt the need to update, and I want you to enjoy the rest of it. Anyway's here is chapter seven. 

Chapter 7

"Jane!" The shouts of Darkness could be clearly heard as she pushed open random doors. The base was large, too large for her liking. A loud sigh escaped past her lips as she strolled back to her office. Darkness mind wandered off back to the night before, where Jason had revealed shocking information to Percy, leaving him in a complicated spot.

'What do you mean she faked her death?!' Percy's voice was louder then she had ever heard it before, his eyes widen with disbelief, yet she had looked up at him, to see something in his gaze. His eyes sparkled at the mention that Annabeth was alright, and at that moment, Darkness felt the need to crawl into a whole.

'She's at camp, preparing for the war, Annabeth's been searching for you man!' Jason had given Darkness a sorrowful look as if he knew something wasn't going to end well.

Percy was too excited to even consider her feelings at the moment. He had rushed out of the room, leaving the team behind with open mouth of shock, and Darkness with a broken heart.

'I- I need to go... please, tell the children I will return in a few hours or so...' Darkness had managed to rush out of the room before her tears betrayed her.

Darkness soon had found herself deep in a forest where the wildlife was going on. Raising her gaze to her surrounding, Darkness noticed that they were familiar.

This is where her life changed. 'Why do you hate me so much, father?' she asked with a sob, 'I just want to be loved, I carve for it so much, I am making mistakes.' Tears soon began to slip past her guard. Darkness glanced around and remembered something important.

'April, I should pick up April, I believe Percy has made his choice,' With a deep sigh, Darkness stood up from the ground and dusted off her cloak, before heading off to Sally's apartment.

it took her nearly an hour to walk to Sally's apartment, but once she was outside the door she sighed in relief. Darkness knocked on the door three times and waited. it didn't take long for Sally to answer.

She expected Sally to smile and greet her, but she only received a shocked and nervous expression.

'Darkness? My dear... why are you here?' Darkness noticed sally nervously glancing behind her shoulder and then back at her.

'I came for April, I believe I have troubled you enough with her well being,'

'Sally do we have any more drinks left?' A familiar feminine voice called out, burning Darkness energy core. She had already guess who it was. Sighing sadly, Darkness gave Sally a weak smile.

'I'll just take April and be on my way sally, I do not wish to cause a commotion, I see Percy has made his choice, and I will respect it,' Sally gave her an apologetic smile.

'I'll go get April, she's been anxious to see you again,' Sally gently closed the door, leaving Darkness out in the hallway alone. Tears began to fall as her energy core felt as if it was burning.

Darkness clenched her chest and gasped as the pain increased. With a deep breath, she fixed her posture and leaned against the wall, simply hearing the happy chatter inside. Percy's laughter was the most audible thing coming from within those walls, which were followed by Annabeth's laughter.

The door soon opened once more, and Sally gave her a small frown,

'I am so sorry for what my son has done. Anyway's here is April, I packed you both a warm lunch, and I packed her some clothes. She's all set,' Sally muttered giving Darkness a last glance of guilt.

Darkness gave her a smile and thanked Sally for her hospitality.

Sally clutched the small doll and bit her bottom lip. 'I'll admit, I came to love this doll, she is a great help. but I must return her to you,' Darkness eyes scanned Sally's expression.

'You may keep her, I can sense that she wishes to stay, take it as Thank you gift,' Darkness bowed to Sally and stood up properly,

'Farewell Mis Jackson. I wish you the best in life,' Darkness glanced down at April and gave her a small smile. Sally watched Darkness carefully and let out a small sigh before clothing the door.

'Ready to go home?' She asked, only to receive an excited nod of approval.

'Well then let's go,'