About to start my day

A/N--- italic words in parenthesis will be the characters thoughts and as for editing and stuff, my wife is working on that so it will all be grammatically fixed as soon as possible----

Kmani P.O.V.

6:00am-Monday

As I climb out of bed i begin to do my usual morning routine and start to head down stairs for breakfast. Last night I was hype about going to school cause I get to see my friends and hangout with them. But now that I'm up I'm sooo not FUCKING READY TO GO ANYWHERE. Anyway when I finish eatin breakfast I heard my sis Imani comin down da stairs. When she came down she asked me

"Is mom driving us to school or are we walkin"? 

" i dont know i guess we walking" I say while shrugging my shoulders.

7:20am

When me and Imani walked out we started to walk to school. We started talking bout random shit that comes to our minds. But after a while we finally arrive at the school and we saw a few of our friends. We saw Kora, and Rayden. But then I asked Kora if she has seen Jasmine.

"she's gonna be comin late but she'll be here." kora says.

 I say "kk". When I get inside I say morning to the school safety guards. As we go upstairs to help out one of our assistant principals we start to hand out folders and organize some paper work.

8:04am

When Imani looked at the clock ( Ooo shit it's 8:04) time to go up. When I closed the door I wanted to wait for Jasmine so that me and Imani could walk with her to homeroom. Sooo... I waited.... After I asked Jakayla have u seen Jasmine.

She said "yea she should be comin up rite now".

So I said "Kay Thanxs." When I saw her gave her a hug and walked to homeroom.

8:15am

We went to homeroom and said" I'll see u in da halls, gym, lunch, and after skool. "When I put my stuff in the closet I sat down and talked to Oscar.

"hey have u seen Rayden I have ta tell him something." I said.

When Oscar responded he said "yea" and I said "ok".

(--------------------------------------------(AS TIME FLEW BY--------------------------------)

11:20am

When it was time to go to lunch i ran into Rayden. And as usual he asked me if he could walk me to lunch and of course I said yea. Anyway as we walked downstairs my sister starts callin him "Yooo DICKHEAD'' and Jaden would say "What The Fuck do you want Bitch?". When we finally got downstairs he went to his table and i went to my table. When i sat down i started talking to Safiya and i asked her have u seen Jasmine? She replied with a  Nah. Then when i got my lunch with Imani Rayden callled me over to his table and he asked me a question. But me with my dum self wanna go on and start thinking ahead. i started thinkin bout him askin me out and stuff. But that didnt happen.

He asked me"What you  doin tomorrow?"

i said "nothing" and he said" ii8."

12:05 pm

As me and the rest of my friends head to class, the only thing that was in my head was what he told me at lunch. So when i finally got to class Ms. Donelly wasn't here so we had a sub (WHICH IS LITT). The sub said that your teacher has left some work for you guys but she couldn't find it. Meanwhile class was almost over and when the bell rang we all went to our next class.

2:20pm

When it was time to go to homeroom I got my stuff and sat at my desk and waited until announcements came on. After that my teacher dismissed us and I headed downstairs. When I got outside I waited for my friends and Rayden. When I saw the rest of my friends they invited me and my sis to da park. Then Rayden showed up and we start walkin ta da park.

When I got to the park I ran into Kora. Kora and Rayden are really close. Rayden gave Kora a hug and they started talking. Meanwhile I had a flash back about what happened at lunch today. When I thought bout it  i realized something(  that he is never gonna ask me out) He is gonna ask out Kora 'cause they knew each other for a VERY LONG TIME and THEY WERE VERY CLOSE and she seems like a better fit for him than me anyways.