The park

Anyway as wake up and look at my phone i realized that Kora had texted me. So i unlock my phone and read what she says. She wanted to meet up at the park at 1. So then i text back saying ok. 

                                                        (-------------Time Flies By-----------)

1pm

As i'm at the park i see kora. We start smiling and hugging. So then we walk in and we  sit down. As we sit under the tree in the shade on a bench. I wanted to ask her a question ( I WAS STARTING TO FEEL NERVOUS) at first I was going to just text her but nah i'm going to tell her now. When i was getting ready to say my first word i feel my phone vibrate. When i saw it, it was from KIK. When I saw it was King (King is Rayden's KIK name) but right now i'm going to just ignore it cause this is really really important. So without no distractions I ask Kora "Hey how would feel if Rayden asked me out"? She then stops what she's doing and looks at me. She says "I won't feel jealous or anything,  but if he breaks your heart i'm here for u, but overall I'll be okay with it". Later on i go back on my phone and i see Rayden Texting me saying "Yo Princess i have to tell you something on Monday" then i text back saying 'kk'. 

As me and Kora walked through the park we start talking about random things that just come to our mind. But some how Kora brings up this question that just came out of no where. She ask's me "What do you see in Rayden anyway"? and i say "Well i see, cuteness and almost everything". Then we walk to the swing set and we sit on the swings and start talking....... and talking