It Happen

After days and days that me and Rayden have went out something has happen. One of my friends has told me that Rayden is breaking up with you. At first i wanted to tell him if he was breaking up with me or not. By the time i went to lunch i laid down on Kora's lap and lookin depressed and stuff while Kora patted my head an told "Hey Kmani everything is alright" Kora stated "alright do you want me to smack him for you will that make you happy"? Meanwhile Kora smack him and patted my head on her lap.

When me and Kora went to the lunch line i was still lookin depressed and Kora  told me that everything is gonna be ok. U know what Rayden was jus being a dumass but dnt worry you'll find someone better. After that Kora has gave me some really good advice (I DNT EVEN REMEBER LOL) So then i thoght that i could take dat advice and find the perfect boy just for me and make this relationship last for a very long time. When we got our lunch and went bac to the table. My phone started to vibrate. I didnt even know these people. Nut when i open my KIK i was in a group chat with Rayden and some other people they looked like they were in High School or something. When i went in the bathroom i read the messages that they were txtin. But then they said Princess of the Apes, Princess of the Rings, and even Lord of the rings. When i left the convo they ept putting me in the convo they kept sayin stay Princess of the Apes. That name made me wanna choke myself. 

 By the time lunch was over i tld Kora i'll catch up with u later. Kora responded Mkay". Almost when the hallways was almost empty i wanted to got to homeroom and get my stuff and leave the school. I ran to the 4th floor and i saw our class door closed and the lights off. So when i went to see if the door was open and it was i went in and got my stuff and started walking out the school on the low without no one catching me an not even on camera. When i walked out the school and i looked bac to see if anyone has caught me. I began to run home at first i wanted to runaway nut then i was like nah i'll just go ta Kora's house.

Meanwhile i began to walk cause i started getting tired. By the time i got to my house i heard my phone vidrate it was KIK. at first i wanted to ignore it cause i was afraid that it will be the high kids. But anyway i looked at it and it was Rayden he said ''Princess were u at''? I really wanted to ignore his message cause  i really dnt wanna have no concerns with him not rite now. So when i put my phone back in my pocket it vibrated and it was Kora she said ''Hey txt me bac i really worried txt me bac?'' Of course i said ''K''. By the time i've got to my room i started to re-read those messages thatthose kids as sent me. At first i really was gonna kick Rayden out of my life cause he just runied my life. When wanted to make all of these days stop and go away i decided to take a nap.

By the time i got up it was like 2:25pm. So i was gonna txt Kora and tell her if she could come by casue i wanted to talk to her so that i she could make me feel better cause when i talk to her it's like she makes me ten times better. So when i called her i said ''Hey can u come over have to tlk to u. she responed ''Mkay i'll be there in 10. I sat in the kitchen to see wat i could eat saw when i saw kora comin down the block i open the door and let her in. I let her sit down and talk about y i left the school. 

The reason y i left da school is because i got a text message from some high school people. So i began to show her the messages that they've been sending me. In responds Kora said ''It's ok u no what u r the most intelligent and beautiful girl that i have ever met. Jus dnt listen ta them they r fake and immature. Then after that i began to feel alot better. I said ''But what if they start texting me again''? she said it dnt matter if they txt bac jus block them and that will make u feel better. At first my eys started tearing up and cause i'm glad thatshe's here to help me threw dis mess. 

When i heard a Kora's phone ring it was her mother. When she got off the phone she had to go home. SO i walked her a few blocks to the bus stop. When we waited for the bus i asked her. ''Wat type of boy will be good for me''? Kora reply ''Ummm... any boy tha's better than Rayden and that won't break your heart like what Rayden did. As the bus came around the corner i said alright Bluebabe i'll c u 2mm. and then rite before the bus came she said ''Ooo nxt time when u leave skool i'm comin with u cause i was worried bout u. I reply sayim ''LOL i got u.

So i went back home and started my shower. Once i got in the shower i felt relaxed and calm like nothing ever happen. SO after 10minswas up i got out and looked at my phone to see if anyone has txted me. When i typed my password in i went on fb to see if i got any notifications or message's and then i went on KIK to see if i got any message's and i did. It was from Bluebabe, and Rayden. Deep down inside me i wanted to read Rayden's message but  in my head I'm like Nah. I txted Bluebabe instead. After that i got dressed an started to get comfortable and stuff. Aterthat i was like ''Damn the High School kids didn't txt bac in awhile. At first i felt so revealed cause i thought that it was over. 

Sry it took me so long i've have more to type ASPA so any wat plzzzz reqad my Other books

THXS :):)