You want me to leave?

Arianna woke up warm and happy for once. Sitting up She looked around and didn't notice Aregon anywhere. Stretching some, she stood up and walked to the pool in the back and he wasn't there. Scrunching her nose up a bit in thought, Arianna then got an Ah ha look on her face and rushed out. But yet again He wasn't outside on the ground or in the air. Sighing in defeat she went to sit back down but then saw the note scratched in the dirt.

LEAVE!

That's all it said. The young princess was confused but with tears in her eyes She wrote a note back and wrapped herself in the robe again and flipped the hood up and headed out into the cold morning.

~~~~~

Aregon felt bad for what he did. Looking in the small lake water, instead of his Dragon form looking back, it was his human form. Tall naturally tanned body around 6 feet 6 inches, midnight black hair that was spiked up and the same yellow eyes. Looking down at his body, He was all pure muscle like in his Dragon form and he always had what the humans called and 8 pack. He wore a pair of black skin tight leather pants with the button undone and a small bit of the zipper and bare chested and bare foot. He enjoyed his Dragon form more cause in his human form He got cold easily but could still breath fire.

Kicking a small pebble into the lake, he took a deep breath and headed back to his cave. Hopefully by the time he got back She would be gone. Hearing a rushing noise he looked up and saw the girl run out of the cave like hell was on her heels. He wanted her gone but why did he feel bad about it and why did he want to go after her and try to make things right. Shaking his head of those thoughts, He made it back into the cave Not seeing the note scratched under his. Sitting down he breathed fire onto a small pile of sticks and crossed his legs and sat and relaxed against the Rocky wall. Out of chance he looked over at his note for the girl but then saw what she wrote.

Thank you. And I hope to see you again someday.

Aregon felt bad. His inner beast telling him to go and find the human But he was staying put. Then out of no where he smelt fresh blood. Standing up and running out of the cave he shifted into his Dragon form and took to the skies. Around 5 minutes later, he found her and land right next to her. She was laying on her side but he saw the blood pooling under her. Carefully not to hurt her He took her in his giant clawed hand and flew back to the cave. Laying her next to the fire he did what he could only think to do.

He called his Dragon Healer.