After...

RYES POV.
I feel my body tense, Andy's grip tightened. A bright looked came across my brothers face.
"Hey, it's fine. I was expecting this anyways" he reassured me. I turned my head at Andy and I felt got tears running down my cheeks.
"baby it's okay" he whispered at me. My mother stood silent, my heart skipped a beat as she took a breath and stood up walking over to Andy and I. He hand gripped my shoulder and she smiled. "I'm so proud of you." She burst out in tears pulling me into a hug quickly removing Andy from me. Before I could say anything she continued. "And you too Andy, well done boys" she added. I was confused, but glad. Was she okay about this?

LATER IN THE NIGHT.

I'm feeling okay, it was almost as if everything was normal. Although my mother never actually told me that it didn't bother her, she's probably okay.
After me coming out, we ate a Sunday lunch as a family and had some conversations about work, nothing special and then everyone went out. Mum gone shopping and Robbie took the boys to the cinema I'm pretty sure. It's just Andy and I.

"today went well" Andy smiled.
I walked over to him and just hugged him not saying a word. I'm so thankful for him. I love him so god dam much.
My thoughts got interrupted when I felt Andy braking the hug.
"Why are you crying gorgeous". I hadn't noticed I was crying, my thoughts of Andy were to much.
I smiled at him, "I-I love you" I gasped out.
Andy chuckled, "is everything okay" he questioned. "Andy I'm so gradfu-." Andy pushes me against the wall and kissed me softly. "I love you too." He breathed out gasping for air. "Let's watch a film." He added.
We walked into the living room, little did i know he had planned this all. A bottle of coke in a wine holder and popcorn. I laughed. "Like it?" He said holding me tight. "Baby, I'm so lucky. I love it, and you." I added almost crying again. "No more tears, let's watch Spooooderrr man" he jumped out of my arms and onto the sofa.
I climbed over and sat beside him, pressing the play button he kissed me quickly on the lips.

We sat for almost an hour beside each other, Andy was falling asleep already. He had rested his head on my shoulder, me knowing he would have a stiff neck in the morning I lifted him into me and lying down. He quickly adjusted to my movement and he laid on me, spooning me.
I yawned. "Goodnight, baby"  I kissed is head.
He looked deeply into my eyes and laughed.
He pressed his lips against mine and quickly bite my lip before slipping his tongue in he moved back down me. "Goodnight Ryan." He added.