Craziness is Key

"Carter! Put me down!" I yelled at one of my best friends, Carter Reynolds. Yup, the famous Viner and YouTuber. I should probably introduce myself now, yeah? The name's Allie, don't wear it out, and I'm 16. Dark brown hair and blue eyes, not that special if you ask me. And before you ask then no I'm not related to Nash and Hayes Grier, but they're a couple of my best friends too, but my last name is Camarillo.

Now let me explain why I was yelling at Carter. He decided to throw me over his shoulder because I told him he wasn't a bad boy because he listens to Justin Bieber.

"Never!" he yelled back at me beginning to tickle my feet. Let me just tell you, my feet are VERY ticklish.

"Carter McCoy Reynolds if you dont put me dow-" I started to say but got cut off by my beanie getting taken off. By my best friend I've known since forever.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa if you don't give me my beanie back I will personally torture you, and I'll do it happilly." I threatened the theif who stole my beanie. Matt and I knew each other since birth, our parents are really close friends. The only reason Carter and I are close is because I went down to Conelly Springs, North Carolina with my mom for a business trip. I also met Nash and Hayes Grier there too.

"Wait, why do I feel someone looking at my ass?" I asked the two boys. Then it clicked.

"I swear you're more of a perv than your brother Hayes." I said laughing.

"I wasn't looking for once! It was Matt," Hayes said. Usually he agrees so I know Matt was looking at my ass. I just laughed, it's funny when he gets caught doing something perv-like.

"Carter can you put me down now? I'm starting to get dizzy." I asked the boy who still had me thrown over his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that for a little bit," he said laughing and put me down on the ground. I think I almost fell over, luckily we weren't on the hill. The boys from MAGCON and I were all in my backyard and we were having a barbecue. Earlier we were all in the pool and lets just say I rock at chicken.

"Let's go to the top of the hill and watch the sunset! I've only watched it with Matt before and he always talks," I said laughing at him. All the boys besides one started to go up the hill and to the blankets that were up there.

"Why did you stay behind my brother from another mother.......and father but whatever." I said laughing at my lame joke. Besides Matt and Carter than Cam and I became really close, he's like my older brother.

"You watched the sunset with your crush?" he asked chuckling. Yeah, one more thing. I have a crush on Matt and all the boys besides him know, Cameron was the first one I told.

"So? It's not like he meant anything by it," I said as we walked up the hill side by side.

"Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. Don't you think it's time to tell him?" he asked me looking at me with sympathy.

"What if he doesn't like me back? What if I ruin our friendship forever and he hates me? What if he-" Cam cut me off with a finger to my lips, indicating me to shut the hell up.

"Trust me Al, he wouldn't do that. He's not a player, he's only had one girlfriend for crying out loud." he said laughing. Cameron always knows how to make me feel better. After that then we started talking  and he complimented me on my outfit. It was a grey oversized sweatshirt with a black heart in the middle, black skinny jeans, grey speckled vans and a white beanie that Matt still had.

"Thanks, I like this type of stuff for fall. You know that," I said laughing as we finally got to the top of the hill.

"What were you two talking about?" Taylor asked smirking, knowing we were talking about my crush on Matt.