Cuddling and Late Night Swims

*Allie's POV*

"Yup! Now let's stack the matresses, put the pillows and blankets on them, put in the scary movies, and eat loads of candy." I said taking charge. I'm such a weirdo.

We put two matresses together and pushed the two stacks of two matresses together.  we then layed a good layer of blankets on the matresses and left the rest just in case we get cold. We put the pillows where our heads are gonna be, so closest to the tv (which is a flatscreen). I put in the first Nightmare On Elm Street while the boys got comfy. The boys went Matt on one end with and empty spot next to him, Nash, Cam, Carter, Aaron, Shawn, Jack G, Jack J, Taylor, Brent, and then on the other end Hayes.

"Seriously? Why did you have to put in this movie?" Hayes complained. He doesn't like scary movies either, but he's only fourteen so he's allowed.

"It looks fake. Do you know how old this movie is?" I asked them and they all shook their heads no.

"It was made in 1984." I told them. They all looked surprised that I knew. I may or may not have looked it up.

"How the hell did you know that?" Nash asked me.

"It's called I looked it up. Now lets start the movie!" I yelled and clicked play.

About halfway through the movie then both Nash and Matt has screamed in my ear, Hayes got pushed off the bed, Cam got smacked in the head by Carter and I, and the others are all under blankets. The only guys that aren't scared are Carter, Cam and Hayes, well and me but I'm not a guy.

"You can let go of me now," I said to the two boys who were clutching onto my stomach still under the blankets.

"But he's gonna come get us!" Nash said

"And since you put the movie in then we're taking you with us," Matt added.

"Plus you're really comfy," Nash finished.

"Wow, even Hayes isn't scared," I said gigling quietly. The boys hugged me tighter when they heard Nancy scream. Oh the joys of being the only girl.

The movie finally finished and the only guy that didn't get scared was Carter. I'm also pretty sure the others fell asleep, and I know Matt and Nash fell asleep on my back.

"Help me pry these lame people off me please?" I asked Carter. He shook his head yes and pried Nash off me first, who just cuddled into Cam which was kinda cute. Matt was harder to get off, his grip was so tight! At least I could breath.

"Finally," Carter said when he FINALLY got matt off me. Jeez, it was as if he was afriad to let me go or something. Thankfully my dad went to bed a long time ago. I motioned for Carter to follow me and we went outside. We had both changed into pajamas, me wearing boxers I stole from Matt and a tank top and him wearing boxers and a t-shirt.

"Lets go dip our feet into the pool, I can tell you need to vent." he said walking over to my in-ground pool. I followed him and we both stuck our legs in the cool water.

"C'mon, tell Mr. Carter everything," he said smiling. I took a deep breath and began my rant.

"Well it's just so confusing. One minute he's telling me he doesn't want me hurt by one of you guys or at all. And then he goes and cuddles my torso and he has this super tight grip on me as if he'd loose me or something! Nash cuddled my torso also but he didn't have a tight grip on me, he was just scared. I don't know what to do because I like him but it's so confusing! He does all this stuff and I don't know how he feels or what goes on in his mind anymore. It's like he's trying to tell me something but he doesn't know what to say so he does these gestures to tell me but all it does is make me even more confused! He even asked me if I liked Cameron. I said that he's like my older brother and so are you, Nash and Hayes are like my little brothers. You all are like brothers to me besides him and he honestly thinks I like one of you. All I know is that I love him," I said not even realizing what I just confessed, not only to him but to myself.