You want us to do what now?

*Matthew's POV*

I can't believe they're dating! Nash and Allie, Allie and Nash. They even sound good together. I should've told her how I felt from the beginning, the first time I felt these feelings. I'm such an idiot! And now I lost her, to one of my best friends. At least she's happy............

*Nash's POV*

I'm fake dating one of my best friends who's like my sister. Ew. At least I did it for a good reason, she didn't get embarrassed. Matthew actually looked hurt tonight, I need someone to talk to him. I can't now, since I'm 'dating' Allie. I'll get Hayes to do it, or Cam, or Carter. Oh what a mess we made............

*Cameron's POV*

Whoa. So Allie likes Matt, but to save her from embarrassment Nash and her are fake dating, Matt looks upset that they're dating but doesn't know it's fake and that Allie likes him. This seems like some sort of movie or soap opera. Yuck. I need to find a way to get Matthew and Allie to confess their feelings to one another............

*Carter's POV*

Allie should be dating Matt, not fake dating Nash. It's all my fault, if I didn't tell Allie to vent to me then none of this would've happened. What a great friend I am right? If only there was a way to fix this............

*Allie's POV*

We're all in the pool and we're having a great time like usual. I even forgot why I was upset earlier. Well, until now.

"Lets play chicken! Al on her boyfriend's shoulders against Hayes on Carter's shoulders!" Taylor yelled. I'm gonna kill that boy, usually I play on Matt's shoulders. Now seeing as I have a 'boyfriend' I can't.

"Lets get this done and over with," I said getting on Nash's shoulders.

"You'll be fine. Just play like you usually do so he doesn't suspect anything," Nash told me, holding onto my legs so I wouldn't fall as he walked to the other two. I didn't even think about whats been happening, I put on my game face.

"You scared little Hayesy Waysey?" I asked in a baby voice.

"No, are you AllieBoo?" he cooed at me. I growled at him, literally. We started to push each other around trying to knock the other off while Carter and Nash did the same.

"So how's it dating my brother?" Hayes asked, stifling a laugh.

"Eh, he could be a better kisser," I joked. Hayes laughed and so did Carter.

"Hey! I heard that missy!" Nash yelled laughing. Hayes and Carter laughed even harder whch gave Nash and I an advantage. I pushed Hayes while Nash pushed Carter and they went toppling into the pool.

"Yes! The Queen of Chicken is awesome!" I yelled getting dipped into the pool by Nash. Weirdo.

"Now lets play truth or dare because the rest of you are lame and won't beat me." I said getting a donut I put in here.

"Who wants to go first?" Matt asked us.

"I wanna go first!" Jack G yelled causing us to laugh.

"Ok go." I said looking at the stars.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa, truth or dare?" he asked Matt in a weird posh voice. Craziness is Key! I'm weird.

"Dare," Matt said in an equally weird posh voice.

"I dare you to kiss Alliegator," Jack G said smirking.

"WHAT?!" Matt, Cam, Nash, Hayes, Carter and I screamed. I'm so lucky my dad is a really heavy sleeper.