Chapter 4 Home Sweet Home

Everything was complicated, Caitlin and my Mom were helping me pack my things. My Mom was tearfull and didnt want me to move but I hugged her tight saying I'll ring her everyday. Once Caitlin sat on my suitcase to zip it up Luke pulled up outside in a Black SUV. Wow.. Classy Much?

" Katy why do you have to go! " Caitlin bawled, we were nextdoor neighbours since she moved down here when she was 5 years old. I just laughed and hugged her.

" Dont be stupid Caitlin Im still going to Uni so its not like Im not going to see you everyday is it? " I smile and grab my Suitcase.

" Right Katherine don't be stupid, Obey your Mate. Accept him and the pack your moving into and don't misbehave or I'll kick your ass " She smiled and chuckled at the last part of her sentence hugging me tight.

I Ran down the path to his car, To be honest I was nervous. I mean what did he have in store for me? He pulled down his window and smiled " Hey Katy, Let me help " He got out and packed my suitcase in and I got in the passenger seat.

"Thanks, You know.. For everything. I'm so happy to get out of that small flat " I stretched out in the car rubbing my neck. He just stared at me, It creeped me out to come out truthfully but I just gave a lighthearted smile and he began driving down the road to his house.

---------------------------------------------

After a few hours I was packed in, Luke didn't have a very big house so It was me and him sharing a room which made me queasy. Especially when I was unpacking he made a comment on each piece of lingerie i had.

" Hey Luke can I have a Shower? Unpacking all day has gotten me all sweaty.." I paused. Wow one of the most biggest turn ons you can say to a dude. He just smirked and stood up.

" Sure I'll show you how it works " He said. I followed him upstairs to the shower and he showed me how to adjust the temperature and all that boring stuff. But then he said something that made me freeze. " I'll join you, to save money rather then wasting it " He said and started stripping.

" Er.. O..Ok " I swallowed and sheepishly took off my clothes I was just wearing lingerie and he was stark naked making me blush like beetroot. 

" Dont be scared, come on I'll wait for you in there " He then stepped in pulling the door shut. I gulped, Jheeze! His chest is to die for! So full of muscles and rounded perfectly..I almost melted right there.

So I slipped off my Lingerie and got quickly into the shower, he had the setting for really hot but to most werewolves it didnt bother us so I just smiled slightly. and turned away from him grabbing the bar of soap. I mean what else was I suppose to do? Just stand there watching his find chiseled features?

That was when he came up behind me, Pushing me against the shower door his body pressing against my back. I gulped and dropped the soap, Breathing heavily as he spoke. " Im sorry but your fine looking ass is making me Crazy Katy. I can't tell you how crazy my wolf is right now.. Telling me to take you right now.. ". I gulped and leaned into him, his hot sticky breath on my neck.

He pulled  me to turn around, my face facing him. Our eyes locked on eachother. One of his hands rest on my chest making me blush, He leaned in starting a vigorous and rough kiss making me gasp from being shocked. He suddenly started to rub and lick at my tongue, not asking for access just going straight into my mouth.

Lets just say we did everything but shower that night. We did something much different.. 3 times.

-------------------------

We over slept for school and we both we hopping around the room scrambled for clothes, brushing our hair back and brushing our teeth. We parked up at school but i noticed something, I was wearing his shirt and he was wearing nothing, everyone stared and took pictures..

" Great so now everyone knows were dating " I moan.

"  Yes but Were not dating.. Were practically Married " He mentioned.

Oh shit..

sorry for a short chapter! Watt PAd was over capacity and I lost everything I wrote.

Chapter 5 coming soon!