Chapter 8 Back Home

Hi Guys! Time for another chapter! WARNING: It is a very short chapter as my Dad is rushing me on the computer 

10 AM

I woke up and yawned, rubbing my eyes. I was back at Lukes curled in his sheets in his bed. I sat up and yawned softly stretching my arms. Immediately I heard him entering the room and I turned to look at him. he was naked! Stark Bollock Naked right infront of me!  " Oh hey, realised your naked yet? " I ask him with a smirk.

" realised your naked yet?" His face was smiling cheekily and I glanced down, I was naked... Crap I forgot! That time we made up in the closets and we were wolves? My wolf accidently shoved my rear at his muzzle and as soon as he smelt my heat his wolf mated with me. Of course I didnt mind, I was happy to be finally with him. And the reason why Im naked now is because we had round two when we got home .

" I forgot .. Whoops " I smiled innocently and slide off the bed, my groin aching. Jheeze he must of been good for me to hurt afterwards. I cant even remember becaause I was that hormonal yesterday I have no clue what was wrong with me.

" Well Stay like that as you look better like that " Luke says walking over to me resting a hand high up my thigh kissing my mark making me melt and fall back onto my back. him on top. " Whoops I forgot when I do that you always go all funny " He chuckled and got off her sliding on some boxers and some trousers. " Im Making waffles! " He ran downstairs still bare chested.

I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling smiling aand giggling to myself and I let out a sigh of relief and happiness. " Oh Its good to be back home "

Chapter 9 coming soon!