The Mansion's History

She gripped tightly on the little porcelain doll that He gave her. She would always do this if she's nervous, worried, or scared. And she was all three. It wasn't fair, it never was. She was only thirteen when it all happened.

The wealthy but old man proposed to the young brunette. But she was also given two choices; either to accept and live, or decline and die. Being the witty girl she is, she chose the second option. And she didn't regret her decision.

But the bravery in her soul quickly fades away as she accidentally heard her father and the man talked about her punishment, Her death would've been a bloody one if the man didn't say anything during his talk. They both agreed that she'll be buried alive in the cemetery, beside her sisters who've shared the same fate.

The next day, her doomsday came. She was dressed in a lovely yet simple white dress. Once she was dressed, the guards grabbed her arms aggressively and pulled her out from the mansion to the forest that led to the cemetery.

On the journey to the cemetery, she squirmed in their tight grip. She made a stupid move; she bit both of their arms and they let go of her arms. They stared at their arms now with the girl's teeth marks, some of them are bleeding, she got some sharpness in that teeth of hers.

She ran as fast as she could, but the guards were faster. In order to stop her from doing the same things again, they knocked her unconscious and they both hold her arms and carried her all the way to the cemetery.

The man was already there, waiting for them. He scolded the men for knocking her, but the men had a very good reason for doing so. The man calmed down soon after they explained. He told one of them to place her body in a wooden coffin while the other dug the hole. Once they were done, the man told them to leave him alone with the body. The two did as they were told; they marched back into the same forest back to the mansion.

The man soon pulled a necklace out of his pocket; a heart-shaped locket that contained eight small diamonds. The diamonds contained magic; they could heal any minor/major sickness, they could bring a dead person back to life, they could reproduce oxygen and they could protect those who ate it.

Anyway, the man tied the necklace around the girl's neck and then he closed the coffin. After pushing the coffin into the hole, which wasn't as deep as he thought it would be. He covered the coffin with dirt and kissed his fingers before touching her gravestone. He left soon after.

The girl in the coffin was still breathing from the oxygen produced by the necklace, but she didn't wake up from her unconsciousness, and there's a good reason why.

Ever since then, nobody has seen the man after the new mansion was built. The old mansion was rotting so he decided to cut down the forest trees and build a new mansion near the cemetery. But after all of that, he never goes outside. Some say that he went insane; he keeps seeing her spirit running around the new mansion and he always hear her voice calling for a savior. But no one knows for sure what really happened to him.

This lasted for centuries until...

{ end of chapter 1 }

( A/N: Hey guys! hope you like the first chapter. i'll post the second one soon, so... just stay tuned then! )

{ t o o d l e s ! }