First task, Jewel O' Life

Near the cemetery

Joey and Sierra ran back to their group. everyone froze when the didnt see Timothy.

"that's it." shane said "tim's dead, we're playing escape the night but it's real and we're going to die" 

"T-Tim didnt die!" Joey said loudly. whoa, sis snapped- wait nevermind that. anyway. they gasped over how concerned Joey was, some starting think that he was lying and was the one who killed Tim.

"he's right!" Sierra defended "Tim was trapped in this.. wooden tool shed. a-and he told us something- wait.. what was it, Joey?"

"something like... dig, coffin, wake.. and save?"

"yes! that's it!"

"huh that's weird" Matt rubbed the back of his neck, confused. "yeah- but Joey said he gets what he means!" Sierra said with a feeling of hope. 

"wait- you do?" they all looked at him with a slight confused and surprised look on their faces

Joey nodded his head, in order to regain their trust, he has to lie. 

"a part of me doesn't trust you. but since you know whatever those four words mean, guess we'll have to trust you now." Eva sighed quietly "so what does it mean Joey?"

"crap." he knows that his friends might ask him this, and he didnt have time to think about it.

"well," he began to speak "dig and coffin is kinda related. it probably means that we have to dig a grave"

his friends nodded their heads in agreement but then Eva asked him again "which grave?"

"maybe the one that has the shovels" shane said. "y'know the marble one"

"oh.." they all exchanged looks, finally getting it. "well what are we waiting for?" Sierra snapped "let's go!"

"right-" joey began to walk towards the marble grave, with everyone else following him. 

"s-should i dig it though?" he asked once he arrived at the grave. "we should read the second poem" lele suddenly spoke "second poem?" joey asked 

"turn around" she said and he did. he realized that there was a second poem on the grave stone 

"...lost the crown"

"placed her in a casket, her skin porcelain and pale"

"somewhere right here, torn lace"

"given the jewel of life, the only thing that kept her safe"

"her heart still beats as it knows for she shall be..."

some words began to glow as Eva read them slowly, the words then became golden as she finished reading.

"Crown. Torn Lace. Jewel of Life. Her Heart Still Beats." Sierra stared at them. "they must have something to do with.. whoever's buried here-"

"somewhere right here, torn lace" the third line said. "wait- torn lace? like from a dress or a gown?" Justine raised a brow 

"i dont know- but who is even dumb enough to wear dip-dap-dippity gown in a thorny, rocky, area?" Joey exclaimed

"...why do you sound like GloZell?" Lele asked, as a grin came onto her mouth and joey just shook his head, ignoring her question

"but wait-" He pointed at the first and the last line on the epitaph.

"two of the words are missing.." 

"can y'all like hurry up Tim is literally gonna freeze to death!" Matt suddenly snapped, his stomach growing sick and nervous.

Joey and Sierra almost forgot about their friend who's trapped in a ice-cold shed. "frick-" They cussed.

"Okay i think we should split up again, but this time, i'm going with Justine, Shane and Lele" Sierra sighed. "Why did you picked me??" Justine asked, kinda concerned with her choice.

"Because you need to help us find the torn lace. we'll stick here while Joey and the others go find the crown or the jewel of life."

"Fine, Eva, Matt, let's go back to the gardens-" Joey turned and walked away as Eva and Matt followed him from behind

Meanwhile in the shed..

Tim laid there, his body now almost frozen. he thought that his time is coming to an end. his best memories flashed right before he took one last shaky breath, until suddenly heat went through him. the ice on him slowly melting away. he turned to find a girl in white, her hand over his shoulder, his life slowly coming back to him. just as his eyes began to flutter open, the girl disappeared, the shed now back to its original temperature. he slowly got back onto his feet, his strength coming back to him. he then tries to push the door down, but for some reason it still wont budge, he kept trying until he finally shuts his eyes, and saw his friends trying to solve the puzzle. he took a deep breath and sat there, wondering if his friends will be able to solve it in time.

Back at the gardens, Matt, Joey and Eva were busy searching for the crown.  until when Matt took an old rake and cleared a suspicious pile of dead leaves. The leaf pile revealed a light pressure plate, with a simple crown engraved on it.

"Guys look at this!" Joey and Eva rushed to Matt, seeing the pressure plate, Eva began to ask "Where'd you find this?"

"under a pile of leaves, it sorta looked and felt suspicious" 

"wait, i felt that too, hold up-" Joey ran back to his place and noticed a pile of sticks, he began to remove them it revealed another pressure plate with the same crown on it.

Eva said nothing and went back to her place, the first thing that gave off a weird vibe was the rose bush. "How am i supposed to remove this?" 

suddenly she heard something. something made of metal falling onto the ground. She walked around the bush and found a pair of shears that was just lying there, without her acknowledgement. She didnt question the sudden appearance of the shears and just took it before quickly cutting of the thorny rose bush, to reveal the last hidden pressure plate. 

"Guys i think we should step on it" She shouted 

"yep" "mhm" the boys nodded "On three" She began

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..." 

"JUMP!" they all jumped on the pressure plate. the said pressure plate slowly slide down to the ground and a pillar began to grow in the middle, on top of the pillar was a box. the wooden box slowly began to open as the trio walked towards it. inside the box, was the necklace that contained the Jewel Of Life.