The Other Side

Joey just finished uploading the whole series of his escape the night series. Sierra asked if they want to head to Starbucks to rest their heads from all that stress. Shane, Tim, Matt, Lele, Eva, Justine and Joey; they all accept her offer. Sierra smiled widely at them. They were about to leave the mansion when Lele said that she forgot her headwear in the basement where they were filming her death. They decided to wait for her as she went down.

Minutes passed and Lele was still in the basement. Sierra was about to wait in the car when they suddenly hear Lele shouting for them to go in the basement. They rushed down and saw a big tunnel behind the electric chairs.

"t-that wasn't there before, w-was it?" Eva asked

Joey shook his head in response.

Everyone was kind of scared at this point, but then suddenly hear a voice that sounded young yet beautifully hypnotizing.

"Hear my voice and come with me"

"never mind the danger the awaits"

"if you can, come grab my hand"

"by the grave, near the broken gates"

And in a moment, they were in a trance. They all walked slowly towards the dark tunnel and on the other side of the tunnel, the song suddenly stopped and they snapped out of their trance.

As their vision slowly cleared, they noticed that they aren't in their world. They turned around to find that there is nothing there but a stone wall where the tunnel's supposed to be.

{ end of chapter 2 }

( A/N: Sorry that its short, i had a writers block and well messed up the whole chapter. so i had to write the only things that i still remember from the real chap. but i promise that the third chap will be longer than this! )

{ t o o d l e s ! }