Chapter 15*

Raspberry's POV (Im too lazy to make it caps all the time so deal with it)
URGGH THAT DAMN STUPID FUCKING SKELETON(Fall) WENT AWAY WITHOUT ME AGAIN!! IM GOING TO RIP HIS RIBS OUT OF THAT EXP STEALING, BLIND SKELETON!! THIS IS SUCH A DAY!
I growled as I stomped to my room. I coudnt think straight from my rage till AN EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED! (XDDD)

"Fell, Shut Up! Do you want a knife in your throat or something?" Oh its not an earthquake, Gosh damn it, just a pissed off human.
I saw the human..err Y/N raged up to the  stairs. My nerves went cold and froze for a moment. Even if the stairs were cemented, Y/N seems to make it shake. I quickened my pace to catch up to her.
"Are you ok???" I said in a worried -not shouting- tone. My body went limp
Y/n turned around with a twisted face on. Her grin was terrifying, her e/c orbs were deadly sharp and ready to strike out any apponent. She looked like someone else... "What do you want bonehead???"
I backed away for a bit. "Huma..Y/n???? WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU???" I screamed a bit from my fea-THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE SANS IS NEVER SCARED JUST SURPRISED BY THE SUDDEN ACTION
Y/n seemed to soften her looks then turned into a normal but shocked one. After a bit of realixation, she hugged me so tight that I forgotten I dont need to breath "Raspberry.!?! Oh Gosh I Am Sorry For Calling You A Bone Head!!! IT WAS AUTOMATIC I-I DIDNT MEAN IT!!! FORGIVE MEEE!"
"UNHAND ME HUMAN OR YOU WILL FACE MY WRATH!!!!" I yelled as I tried to hit her arms or anything at all but her hug stopped my arms from squirming out.
"...Y/n....? ...I think the red idiot had enough of your punishment...or so I think..." Y/n FINALLY lets go after that voice-Dust- said so.
"Eheheh! Sorry! Uhh Raspy, wanna train again..? I think I need some more HP and just training.." She gave me one of those smiles that makes me wanna keep her happy. She always makes me feel so warm- NO SHUT IT RASPBERRY¡!¡  YOU ARE NOT FALLING FOR A PEASANT
"ALRIGHT! LETS GO HUMAN Y/N!"
I gripped her hand tightly then walked (*cough*in sonic's speed) to the training grounds/area.
I dont know why Im starting yo hate that shitty skeleton! He was...ok at first, but now He Is Getting On My Nerves! Why does my feelings keep changing!?! Its sooo confusing!!!!

~5HP later/5 hours later

Your POV
THAT WAS RELAXING!!! DESTROYING ALMOST ALL THE EQUIPTMENT IN THE TRAINING GROUND/AREA! Well its not like Im going to clean up this freakin mess!(Srry Nm!Pap *gives plenty of cleaning materials)
"That*pant*was a good*pant* training session!. Thnx Raspberry!" I smiled and kissed his skull
His face lit up like a blue lightbulb. PFFFTTT HAHAHAHA!!! Hes such an adorable lil skellebone!~
"AAAHHHH!!! THEE GREEAAAT AND TERRIBLEEE SAAANSS DOEEESNNT ACCEPT THISSS BEHAVIOR!!" Oops~ Gotta run!!! I gave him a quick peck then ran for my holy life!

~After almost trashing half of the castle

I ran into the freakin librabry and shut the big assed doors -that took me almost 10 minutes-. I jumped a bit and obtained my victory. XD
"What are you doing here.?" I yelped and saw Nm with a scowl on. He was sitting on a gigantic grey L-like couch reading a book with piles of other books stacked beside him.
"Uh, Heya Nighty! I was uhh" I coudnt tell him that I let out a rampaging Raspberry to destroy 'his majesty's' castle. "I was looking for youu! Yeah! I have some questions about this thing you- We do"
"Your payment is in your bank card...Now go before I make you.." He seems pissed and I dont know why.
"No no no! Its why we destroy the Aus...We destroy their pacifist timelines.." I mumbled but loud enough to hear. I sat a good distance from Nm as I continiued "I get it that you need negativity to kill your bro but you still order us to destroy the genocidal ones.."
Nm sighed, readying for a long explination...i think? "You see, in an au theres 3 paths..Pacifist, Neutral, and Genocide. Pacifist is the opposite of Genocide so if one is gone then it will come back if one is still there...If Pacifist is gone and Genocide is still there then Pacifist will reappear again. Neutral is just normal so we dont touch it, just put more chaos in those timelines." Nm put down his book and glared at me "Now will you run along before I snap at your face!? Trust me you wont like it spending your money on broken bones..."
"GEEEEZ ALRIGHT!" I scoffed and went away -AFTER OPENING THE GOSH DAMN DOOR-