Astral wolf

Loren's P.O.V

After my labor in the basement in the bar daddy Bernard's management few weeks before i can take care of his bar i have four lovely daughters from daddy he was hunting alot since i was pregnant now feeling better as uncle Josh know he was most trusted pack doctor uncle Jonas wasnt the beta it was uncle Josh all along.

"We have to seal your powers since its too great humans used you as a key good your up today Bernard's here son eat you need it since your done feeding them"

Daddy approach me and laid beside me in bed "its me Bernard its okay im safe no humans found my tracks yet and im all cleaned i know why you have to keep me inside our territory for a long time"

"You know full moon rising and your in danger of exposed again i have to keep you with me in this basement lets go home get the pups okay i will inform aunt Melissa"

"Well i guess your right about that sure i got them now stitches are healed we can leave but take it slow honey im with you Loren still why your havung deep thoughts for me?"

"I have a bad feeling when this black wolf wanna kill us both off i think Jack was trying to fuck mama for a long time and Adrian was my brother I have a step brother"

"Did Pauline told you that in your dream?" As i nodded at him "yes he didn't mean to have sex with mama then married you having me this time they have a sort of a argument that I don't understand this is why he attacked me and you"

"He was on heat mama i have to save you i knew that bastard can land his load onto your little body yes Jonas rescued us and blocked him off us but then dad sold me as a milking experiment with a vr attached in my head making my eyes bleed for porn"

"I know no more daddy i promise you they wont milk your cock anymore without my permission okay your safe still traumatic huh?" As he nodded and nuzzled his body god he's so warm and sick "i gotta go to work"

"No stay here i mean it we have butlers can tend the pups i just do our laundry ahem pups have ruin your favorite SpongeBob boxers" as i shown him yes they have teeth already "no worries i have raw hide they can chew on mama besides i brought new ones and one for you im safe i know you can summon me as long as you like i made sure we wont get exposed to human witches that can trap us in our wolf forms"

"Im aware with that daddy besides i cursed them all to rabbits as you can see harmless this women who tried to overthrown the real alpha of the shadow song pack this pack actually i made double and more security for our people and us so we will be untouched daddy i missed you"

"Me too mama well I guess a few good rests will do then go back to the council duties and the bar baby i know your extremely over protective to me i wont be far Loren your my only family Loren belive me i know how to stop the curse too just take the coffee i just drank mine already its enough to hold the beast mama"

"Next 48 hours it will come again i will be okay as long suns up alright seems your bar was bit too hot i thought your aircons working"

"It is i guess its too hot huh well its summer people usually relax at afternoon so means not this morning we have to tend the grocery so you wont get bored without me cheer up i know you want me"

"I know i heard someone i will let you know" as daddy hold my hand to listen whats going on as he gasped "its us they know where we are we have to stay in the territory mama they are still hunting us baby"

"Easy i know how nervous you are i promise no cages daddy i swear its just i dont want you getting killed anymore okay we lost mama now im loosing my husband i dont know what to do we have pups to feed"