Killing me softly

Loren's P.O.V

I know why pack alliance was so strict with us just to balance nature since the alpha was always taken away it causes it to imbalance neither me or daddy will be gone what will our offspring face without us im worry about daddy he's been alot in pain even on wolf fights i have to be with him to save his fur from them when we are in hunting mode packs circled us but uncle Marty and others back us up they go backwards as he snapped at them for us we nodded to get away from the clearing as fast as we can to save daddy's feet i step on a trap as i welp in pain he shifted back to take off my paw out of the trap.

"Thanks but it will hurt alot Loren now shift back its half bad but we gonna make it i domt care we are fucking naked just come with me guys take the game i gonna nurse my mistress come with me love i got you" as he said to me i ride on his back as he sprint so fast like before he knew other packs are coming for us he didnt mind it even running in mud just to get back in the basement with me we got home as he called uncle Josh.

"Good heavens you just called me in the middle of the operation whats next Bernard tell me" as he panted and said "he stepped on a trap for me we are just hunting and his foot got snagged okay can you help him out?"

"I can well just to be gentle good job saving Bernard again Loren easy i wont hurt you just few ice and thats all" as cold pressure on my foot I have to stay in bed with daddy Bernard "i gonna hunt more soon i know it will be risky mama please stay here i will be fine trust me"

"Okay take care of yourself i made sure your okay first run back home daddy run like the wind again okay?" As he nodded at me as he take off twigs in our hairs and leaves as well "i know i step on a wild boar's doo doo you know animals poop anywhere oh well better get clean i know how you hate stinky things in the house i will clean it up i promise"

As he said to me... as i feel the mark it was uncle Jack i have a half brother named Adrian and a sister named Aries i never knew we are blood related he gave us the mark it was uncle Jack killed mama until uncle Jonas end his life after he found out im bitten like daddy Bernard i have large massive side effects being a werewolf besides blood loss when full moon rises daddy Bernard have to keep me inside the basement so i cant kill anyone.

Im fine in few weeks of course not showing any signs as before as i see a white wolf i know uncle Jack's bloodline where opposite of his really i know mama have a tough life after marrying daddy Bernard its funny bloodline relationship but still I heard a bang daddy sprint out from the woods as i am with him as an armor again "you should call me and your shot i will heal you daddy no buts"

"Okay thanks mama i will be better soon but first I gonna shift back its them they are after me humans mama what will you gonna do with them?"

"Well they shot you my turn daddy just watch how they will feel my pain lets see turn them to wolves say stripped off??" As hunters who are after daddy feel sharp pain as they are on fours as fur erupted in their bodies their screams are now on howling others cant run as they bow down to me as daddy have scratched his head.

"You know how to tame those assholes i should have bring you with me Loren the last one" as one was about to run immediately turn to dust "anyone tried to flee on my wrath either turned or say to pieces they cross boundries daddy i wont let them hurt you anymore now ones on the tree gave up i know your there human"

Guards surrounded the slayers now hunters are back naked too scared of me still in puppy eyes mode "don't worry the luna knows your trying to kill alpha Bernard now bow down to the queen all of you now what will you do with their weapons?"

"They will be no longer use i will disable their grip to prevent stabbing daddy from behind especially ahem your here Aries did you send them?"

"No dear step brother it wasnt me its someone else and its their leader named Kevin Strange i dunno whats his plans about eliminated the large pack clan sorry boys he know your all up to no good if i where you come on just one blood Loren"