My Caster's Disappearance

Bernard's P.O.V

I was tending to the register since Loren was hunting i have a bad feeling something was not right royal guards came from the bar "hunters took the queen we tried they bombarded us with silver bullets yet he protect us all we are sent here to warn you not to go after him"

"He's my wife no matter what i cant leave him emergency teleport i have emergency news my siblings he's taken humans are desperate getting out of this realm guess who was taken him"

"Its twins they have a new prospect humans about rounding off packs Bernard be careful this human isnt the ones you think are weak this is a mutant a high class intellect man since your body is made of adamantium you know how helpless you are"

"I know im weak i must join Loren i need him so i can defeat hunters at all costs Marty tell me where he is and lets go im not takimg Jonas he can gi business trips as he have too"

"Fine i will bring Josh as back up big brother okay Lance and others will come with us they mess around with the pack the twins are desperate they knew Loren is your armor we will get him back okay he's on san francisco alright he's in a strong steel alloid aquarium its kind of a cage thats in the docks way to amazon"

"What on earth those two sending him to amazon i need my armor back i need Loren we are coming even we are armed baby im coming to get  you hang on there Loren where ever you are i know your scared as fuck right now we are coming mama"

I opened the portal of our own to find where he was we got the packs ready as rouges in the docks where Loren was heavily chained naked from hands to feet he still wear the mask to prevent their heads blowing off. "Its so cold and pitch black here daddy get me out of here help!"

I knew it he was the one laying in the glass room it prevent him going back to his wolf form its a cage that made packs invulnerable we defeat others the twins are not in the docks Marty open the cage as i set Loren free he huged me as i hugged him back and kissed him "its alright daddys here Loren dont cry anymore baby oh mama what those crazy bastards are up now whats this I feel weak"

"The air its wolfsbane dont inhale it daddy i got you boy your so heavy when you fainted" as he joined my body as he teleport me to safety with the rest of the pack we got home as he let go of me in bed as i wake up.

"You just inhaled wolfsbane Bernard yes same as everyone else since they set another trap inside that alloid cage"

"Where am I mama the castle that i hated?" As he nodded at me as he gave me soup and he was really warm "yes you collapsed after you saved me i warned  you guys not to inhaled that strong stuff can kill you"

As i smiled and kissed him "i know im sorry atleast we saved you oh Loren i made sure your not shipped to any places anymore my love now trust me i will hunt this time they set you a trap so i know what those bastards want"

"I know atleast its not you its just im worried about your safety in the woods and its not funny either daddy im fine thanks to you atleast your all healed right now"

"Thanks baby i know I trusted you alot even in my conditions that is herbs i made it stronger against Jack's attack he gave us Loren here its a special tea"

"Thanks but its already permanent theres nothing we can do but it sure strong stuff daddy i know your nervous every full moon night again.. are you?"

"No im not i keep tracking it since Jack's body wasnt found after his death so means its unknown where he was right now well Jonas?"

"I preserve our step brother's body Bernard he's dead alright by me im glad your still alive from the attack he made you okay how are you?"

"Im fine thank you Jonas well Josh whats my result?" As i asked him "get some rest im afraid since you just inhaled wolfsbane aroma from a trap that what everyone knows about okay in few weeks"