Chapter 9| Temptation is a sin, Giving in is the devil

I stared at my hands a refused to look up "Are you jealous?" Caroline asked, I looked up at her " what?" I asked " you are totally jealous, you so are into Damon" she whispered his name I shook my head and laughed "Me? jealous? never" I replied looking and seeing Damon stare at me as this girl whispered in his ear. I rolled my eyes and turn my attention to Caroline " I can't be jealous over someone I don't care for" I said grabbing my glass that was filled with blood and twirling it around before drinking it, Caroline shrugged "whatever you say Danni" she replied before dropping the topic all together. I could feel his gaze on me but I refuse to make eye contact with him, giving him the satisfaction of having my attention. I took another sip of my drink and glanced around the room; everyone was mingling and talking and even though he had a girl clingy to him; Damon still chose to stare at me. I began to drown everyone out but her

"Damon... why aren't you looking at me?"
"Damon"
"What are you even looking at?"  
"How do you bring me here? and ignore me half the time?" 

She was bothered entirely  by his lack of interest in her, I smirked I as finished the last of my drink before setting my glass down. Music started to play and Nathan runs up to me " M' lady care to shake your butt with me?" he asked bowing I laughed and grabbed his tiny hand " Why of course you are my date after all" I answered he smiled and dragged me on to the dance floor. I watched as Nathan shake his butt in a funny fashion which made me laugh, I scooped him off his feet, holding him in my arms "you are the greatest dancer I've ever seen" I whispered to him our noses touching. The song changed from upbeat to slow moving song and I swayed slowly with my little brother, I watched as Connor walked over to us and tapped my brother on his shoulder "May I steal your date for a quick dance young sir?" he asked and Nathan made a face and thought for a moment glancing back at me then back to Connor; "Just one dance, I want her back" he said I smiled and set him down and he ran off with his brothers.

Connor placed his hand on my hip and the other in mine; I placed my free hand on his shoulder. We swayed together slowly, " you look tasteful" he whispered I smiled " I can promise you I taste as great as I look" I replied with a smirk. Connor spun me out before pulling me back in and making sure I was closer than I was before "Oh, dare I say you are tempting me?" he asked, I chuckled "why would I do that in place where we could get caught" I asked "Because you are rebel, everyone knows you don't play the rules Ms. Lockheart" he said, I smiled "Rules are boring and old fashion" I said "I'm glad you feel that way" Connor hand slipped to a lower part of my back pushing me up against him "Careful there Mr. Ambel you might start something you cannot finish" I whispered; his lips brushed passed my ear "Oh Ill finish it" he whispered a slight shiver went down my spine. Connor then dipped me as the song finished, Nathan runs to us "I'm taking her back now" he shouted at him grabbing my arm and tugging me away from the werewolf. "We have super spy business to attend" he added, Connor got down on one knee and booped Nathan in his nose "Well good luck agents" He said Nathan beamed brightly and I smiled at Connor and was dragged away by the runt of triplets. 

I held out my finger gun as we enter another hallway of the venue "All clear" I whispered shouted to Nathan who ninja rolled into the hallway "Where could they be agent 001" he asked I shrugged "I don't know agent 002 but we better stay on guard" I said squinting and scanning the hallway. We walked slowly passing by different doors, one minute I was walking behind Nathan and the next I wasn't.

I got pulled into a room "Hey what's the big idea" I whined only to be silenced by a kiss and I knew by the kiss who it was, I pushed him away "Damon, what's the matter with you??" I asked he pulled me closer to him by my waist, grabbing my thigh and wrapping it around his waist. "Nothing is the matter with me kitten, you look rather yummy and I just want a tiny taste" he said licking his lips his eyes falling down to my cleavage, I rolled my eyes "No, its forbidden" I "Wasn't forbidden this morning, or last night was it?" He asked smirking cockily at me. " It was still forbidden then" I answered him "I just broke the rules because clearly I don't know how to follow them" I muttered damning myself to hell for technically breaking the rules "In all honesty Kitten I don't think we broke any rules because we didn't have sex now that's rule breaking isn't it?" He asked stepping closer to me. I took a deep breath I knew if he got any closer to me, Id forget where we are and make out with him again and this time who is to say we wont go to far. I placed my hands out in front of me "I have brothers I need to look after" I said grabbing the door handle "I cant play your little game right now" I added turning around about to open the door to leave but he gripped my wrist and spun me around pulling me dangerously close to him "You ought to stay away from Ambel Kitten" he whispered against my lips looking down at them before meeting my gaze again "I ought todo nothing, you have no say in whom I have contact with, I do not belong to you" I answered with as much sass as I could muster up with him being this close "Stay away from him Kitten" he warned "Sounds like you are jealous" I said giving him a smile and pulling away from him and exiting the room.