Chapter 5 kidnapped

Toms point of view

"Ok so you remember the plan, right?" Josie asked me.

"Of course I do when Rachel walks out to meet Joey I stuff a rag over her face." I exclaimed.

"Good so you actually pay attention." Josie stated.

Josie's POV

It was two hours before Rachel was going on her date. Tom and I were preparing the whole time. Then once six o'clock came Rachel left our room. I had given a walkie talkie to Tom and I told him the bird has taken flight. I followed Rachel closely and right when she walked by a bush Tom jumped out and threw a rag over her mouth.

"Now we have her" I said in delight.

Rachel's POV

When I finally regained consciousness I was tied up and blindfolded and sitting in a chair ad heard two voices one was a guy and the other was a girl.

"Who are you and what do you want with me?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know." said the girl.

Then I heard a door slam and the man started talking to me

"Ok we have a couple rules here follow them and you won't get hurt. Rule One don't try to escape. Rule Two don't take your blind fold off unless we tell you to or untie your hands. Rule three speak only when spoken too."

"Ok we have fresh clothes here for you and food if you don't eat then you won't eat." he stated.

"That's a little harsh " I whispered. he heard me and slapped me strait across the face. "Ow!" I yelled.

"I told you speak only when spoken to, now do you understand!" he yelled. "Yes" I said shyly.

Josie's POV

Instead of Rachel meeting Joey I met him instead. I put fake tears under my eyes and ran to Joey.

"Joey I'm so scared Rachel's been kidnapped!" I lied

"What!" he exclaimed.

I fake cried and he hugged me I smiled behind his back. "I promise you we will find her" he said.