Chapter 6

Rachel's POV

Oh no what's Joey going to think he might think I stood him up. Oh great now what. I heard a voice down the hall "Hey get up!" he yelled. I had been sitting on a couch. I stood up in fear.

The man grabbed me and dragged me into a room.

"This is where you will be saying you may take your blind fold off when I shut the door ." He said. He shut the door and locked it. I ripped off my blind fold and ran toward the window ,realizing I had been untied, and tried to open it. There were bars on the door .

"Dang it!" I yelled." Why do they want me anyway?" I really just wanted to go home. I wondered what Josie's thinking.

Josie's POV

Joey and I hugged for a long time but not long enough. "We will find her Josie I promise." said Joey. Yea you'll find her alright find her dead. "Should we call the cops?" Joey suggested.

"No, no we can't." I replied.

"Why?" he asked.

"Uh, because I want to try to find her myself first." I lied.

"Oh I guess I should mess with you then." he said then left.

Ugh he is so perfect, perfect for me hee hee hee.

I left and went to my room. I looked at all of Rachel's stuff. Oh no what am I gonna do with that once she's gone I know I ask her parents if I can keep it for sentimental value. (eye roll) She always had nicer stuff anyway. Ill wait a while to kill her touched her first.

Joeys POV

Josie had been acting really weird.

I want to find her maybe I should call her parents I hope she's ok.Well I guess no date now.

"Hi this is Joey I go to collage with your daughter Rachel." I said.

"What's your name young man?"her mother replied.

"My name is Joey and I was going to take your daughter out on a date. But when she was supposed to meet me her best friend ran up to me and well told me she had been kidnapped. And I'm going to help her best friend find her. I'm so sorry." I said.

"What! No! NOT MY BABY!" she yelled in the phone "this can't happen well thank you for telling me, bye."

She hung up on me.

It was about eight o'clock bye now and I needed to get to bed because I had classes in the morning ill look for her in the after noon tommorrow and I went to bed.

***************

Hey hope u r enjoying this is the first book I've written so mind the mistakes.

Have a wonderful day and eat cupcakes 😃