Chapter 7

Rachel's POV

I woke up the next morning to arguing. "Give me the key" said a woman's voice. " No!" yelled mans voice. "I planed this whole thing out so give me the key!" the woman screamed.

The key to what? I hope not my room they might kill me. I don't want to die I want my mom and dad.

Just then I heard a whack and then a thud and I heard my door unlock.A woman walked in with a purple jacket on with her hood up and her hair covering her face except one for one blue eye. Her hair was black and wavy(witch reminded me of my best friend ): ) she said"Put the blindfold back on and hold out your hands."

I did as she said out of fear.

She retired my hands and forced me to my feet not expecting it I tumbled to the ground (which was thankfully carpet) she yelled "Get up!" I got up and she grabbed my hands and led me out the door. She pushed me on the couch and yelled "stay there or you'll die."

She left the room. and came back within minuets " Eat!" she yelled. "There's pizza and fruit." She untied my hands but left the blind fold on. I was starving and tried to find my pizza on my plate but I stuck my hand in the hot gooey cheese.

"Ow" I whispered afraid to talk. I finally found my pizza ate it and ate the grapes. No one came for a while and I slipped off my blindfold to see I was on a black leather couch. to my left was a door and on my right was another door. In front of me was a leather chair. and there were paintings of trees and barns and people. It was actually a nice house.

I heard footsteps and quickly put the blindfold back on.