Chapter:4

Mesha POV

They called me onstage I walk on and she twerkin was playing. So I started off clapping my ass.

I slipped off my bra and let my perfect c-cup chest fling free my nipples hardened touching the air.

I scanned the crowd and saw that dude I seen earlier on my way here I do a little wave and he makes his way closer to the stage.

"Damn nice boobs" I wink at him.

I noticed he had an accent sound like he from Louisiana cause it damn sure ain't ATL. What's your name cutie I say placing my chest in his face.

"They call me August shawty" he said.

"Hold up" I say I put my bra back on and climb to the top of the pole and slide down arching my back in the process.

I go back to where he is standing and kiss his cheek he puts at least forty twenties in my bra "come to the bar after your off stage ill be waiting" He says and walks away.

I stand the light go off I collect my money and head back to the dressing room smiling hard as fuck.

"Why you smiling so hard" Amelia says finishing her curls "nun" i say and change my outfit eager to see what August want at the bar.

I put on my skinny jeans along with my bulls basketball shirt and my breds. I add my red lipstick and go to the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I make my way to the bar. When I get to the bar August is drinking out of a crystal glass filled with peach ciroc. He sees me and makes a sexy side smile.

"I see you came "he says.

I almost choked on my spit god this man is like walking sex."Well you asked me to didn't you" I say a little to rude. "Now don't be popping no attitude with me baby girl" he says with that side smirk of his.

"Who you here wit you to cute to be here alone" I say in a matter a fact tone. "If you really wanna know I'm here with my nigga Chresanto." I laugh " Is that his real name"? "Yea"

He stops talking and tilts his head and pays attention to something behind me i turn and see a angry Craig heading our way.

"What does this cock blocking ass nigga want" I say mutter. "Where's Amelia" " iont know does it look like I baby sit her" I say coldly.

He glares at me it almost made me scared of his ass for a quick second. "I think she's in the back" I sigh. I turn back to August "who's that " he says "Oh look who's asking questions now "I say just to get out of answering the question. He stares blankly at me. "Fine that's my friend Amelia's boyfriend asshole isn't he"I say. "As long as he ain't fucking with you there ain't no problems" I smile like a clown until I hear yelling coming from the other end of the club.