Chapter3

Amelia POV

We enter the club some boys heads turn some don't. They were to busy watching the strippers on stage. I think her name was sugar kisses or some shit.

Diamanté is my stripper name cause I was not having no ghetto or ratchet name like honey brown sugar or candy drop like seriously.

I laugh to myself.

Me an mesh walk towards the back to the dressing room luckily no one else was back here.

I begin to slip my clothes off and put on my maid outfit for tonight.

"It's my turn they called me out" mesh said. "Good luck" she kisses my cheek and goes onstage leaving me by myself.

I stare at my reflection specifically at all the bruises on my arms the love bites over my neck and shoulders. How can I be like this what happened to my moms little Amelia.

I place the rest of the outfit on then applying my blood red lipstick. While I wand my hair mesha come back smiling like a crack head with a supply to last them a life time. "Why you smiling so damn hard". "Diamanté!" "Gotta go ill see you when I get off stage you have some explaining to do." I make my way down the long hallway I hear Wet The Bed by Chris brown playing I step onstage without anybody knowing because it pitch black the a green light shines on me. I throw my hat to the side while searching onstage for a cutie to show of to I spot one in the back blond on the tip of his curls plump lips broad shoulders. I do a quick wave indicating for him to come closer to the stage. I take the top of the maid Suit of and fling it to the side removing my bottoms in the process now I'm in my red thong and my red lace bra. I climb the pole to the top the drop down in a perfect flip twenties get thrown at me at all angles. I spot mr. Hot and make my way over to him I put my chest all in his face he smiles and drops a stack of hundreds in my bra. I smile wink and continue to dance right before the lights go out. I see him biting him biting his lips showing his fangs .I go back over to him and whisper in his ear" I would do anything to be the lip right now" and with that the lights black out I collect my money and make my way off the stage.