Chapter :5

Amelia POV

I walk to my section and change into my Nike sweat outfit, I put my hair in a donut bun and put my Air Force ones one and leave the back room to go find mesh.on my way out i spot mr.Hot coming out the men's bathroom.

He doesn't notice me until he starts walking down the hallway and bumps the fuck out my shoulder . "My bad " he says then looks up.

He has the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen they are so deep and secretive.

I gaze at his eyes for at least thirty more second before I reply "you good" I say groggily my mouth is dry I need a drink.

"Hey your the one I saw onstage right ".

I wanted to reply back with saying no shit but instead I say "yeah". "Um do you mind coming and having a drink with me I have a bottle of champagne at my table".

Should I what about mesh she prolly looking for me and I don't feel like dealing with Craig's crazy ass but I am thirsty and he doesn't seem harmful "Sure but only one because I have to go find my friend". "Deal" he says and grabs my hand leading me to his table.

We walk over and have a seat he pours the champagne in a glass and slides it to me. "Where you from" he says "Atlanta how about you " "I'm from Los Angeles". "Oh we have a rich Cali boy hear what about your parents who are they models actor wait let me guess your dads Trey Songz." I say. "Naw my mom died from cancer and my dad didn't want anything to do with me when she left so now it's just me and my nigga August." "What is your name". "Chresanto".

"We'll Chresanto I'm sorry to hear that my parents are gone to they both got shot up in a drive by." "So good to know I'm not the only one going through it." "Yea" I say and get lost in his eyes again,until I hear screaming coming from the front of our table. "Amelia who the fuck is this nigga" I roll my eyes "he's just a friend Craig " I shout my patience are very slim for his bullshit right now. He grips me up by my shirt and bring me to his face. "Aye chill man let her go " Chres says calmly. Craig laughs in his face "what you gonna do about it pussy nigga she my girlfriend so fuck off ". Chresanto looks behind me and nods. Next thing i know I'm let go and Craig's on the floor holding his side I turn around and see mesh standing next to some guy with a bloody knife calming him down. I launch towards him Chres pulls me off I drop to the floor holding Craig in my arms "stay with me baby stay with me " I whisper sweetly in his ear . Everybody is taring at me. "Don't just stand there call the cops " I yell. I look down and see Craig staring at the ceiling "baby I love you" he whispers "I love you too"I say his eyes slowly closing shut."baby no keep your eyes open come on I'm here don't leave me please". I break down by the time I look up paramedics are trying to take him Chres and the guy who was with mesh are no where to be found.