THE BOOK OF FANTASY

Prologue...

I was once a princess in my own created world of fantasy.

Until he came..

...and took it away.

He was the limited edition kind of guy..

...on his own created world.

He was the king..

I came..

..and served him.

FIRST PART: INTRODUCTION

I wasn't born with a silver spoon and he isn't either. We were perfect, we synced, we get to really know each other. We were bound together, we were meant to be but then "we" were "were" and might never be again. This is an ultimatum I gave myself 'cause we'll never know. Besides I don't really get to see myself with him in the future, saying vows and all but what I have with him is surreal.

SECOND PART: SUPPORTING DETAILS

We were in our own fantasy, he was my king and I was her queen. We live as if no one can tear us apart nor nothing can stop us. As time goes by, I was getting weary, weak and wanting to be free. I was drowning, from my own doing. Drowning from the love that I'm giving. I was getting unsure of what I am feeling, not because I do not love him, but because I do. I wanted to be sure, I wanted for us to better.

THIRD PART: CONCLUSIONS & REALIZATIONS

You were never really there when I needed you, you were just there because you needed to. You were the ruler you think you're not, and I was the servant everybody talks about.

Meeting you was surreal as well as letting you go. "How can he be so bad when he is so good?" How can that sentence that comes from you can be so untrue? Why did this happened to us? Why did we let this happened? Do we really need it or we choose to be it?

Thanks for giving time to read this. Hope you finish reading this book. 😇🙏🏼